This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Best DBZ game?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Best DBZ game?

User Info: AzureVergil

AzureVergil
4 years ago#31
Magoichi posted...
AzureVergil posted...
LordTopak posted...
Well, you can wait for the Budokai Tenkaichi collection this year if its actually coming out. Man, I miss Tenkaichi 3.

They announced that or its just rumors?

It'd be the logical choice for the next annual release, and cost less than another new game underperforming. So yeah, just speculation for now.

Didn't realize until now there was a PS3 DBZ game every year.

User Info: burningglory

burningglory
4 years ago#32
For me budokai 3 from budokai hd, although I like the idea of creating my own dbz hero like in ultimate tenkaichi, but I don't really like the gameplay.
Hate those "rock, paper and scissors" fights!!!

User Info: Seifer_us

Seifer_us
4 years ago#33
I just came on here to say that I just saw the new DBZ movie, and it WAS ******* AMAZING!!! HOLY ****!!! Maybe it's partially nostalgia, but OH MY GOD IT WAS SO GOOD! Seriously, if you get the chance to see it in the theater when it comes out in the US, DO IT!!
PSN ID: Shawnji
Trophy List: http://psnprofiles.com/Shawnji

AzureVergil
4 years ago#34
Seifer_us posted...
I just came on here to say that I just saw the new DBZ movie, and it WAS ******* AMAZING!!! HOLY ****!!! Maybe it's partially nostalgia, but OH MY GOD IT WAS SO GOOD! Seriously, if you get the chance to see it in the theater when it comes out in the US, DO IT!!

Really doubtful its will get a theatrical release in America and Europe. Funimation said its will take 2 years for a dub from them.

User Info: plasticman13

plasticman13
4 years ago#35
Seifer_us posted...

Really doubtful its will get a theatrical release in America and Europe. Funimation said its will take 2 years for a dub from them.

Yeah I'll just watch the subbed version online. Though I hate the awful Japanese voices in DBZ.
For the latest news on Final Fantasy Versus XIII with interviews, e-mails, etc. with the development staff, please visit:
http://bit.ly/g917a5

Seifer_us
4 years ago#36
AzureVergil posted...
Seifer_us posted...

It was kind of interesting that there was a 20th Century Fox bumper before the movie, so if their Japanese branch had a hand in it, maybe they could push a western limited release as a co-production with Funimation? Just random speculation, but if Pokemon films can get wide releases in the US and make bank, I don't see why this wouldn't do well, even in a limited capacity.

AzureVergil
4 years ago#37
Has any of the previous 13 movies of DBZ got a theatrical release in America and Europe?

User Info: Devilman_Amon

Devilman_Amon
4 years ago#38
Top ten DBZ games are

DB Kai Ultimate Butoden
Super DBZ
DBZ Budokai 3 GH
DBZ Shin Budokai AR
DB Kai Attack of the Saiyans
DBZ BT3
DB Revenge of King Picollo
DB Origins 2
DBZ Zenkai Battle Royale
Dbz Hyper Dimension
(\__/)
(='.'=)

Seifer_us
4 years ago#39
AzureVergil posted...
Has any of the previous 13 movies of DBZ got a theatrical release in America and Europe?

Very limited. Funimation did some limited screenings in Texas that I know of. Maybe through Fathom Events? I'm not entirely sure outside of knowing that what they did do was extremely limited.

Granted, all of the other movies were fairly old at the time they were released in the US, and they're all also only about 60 minutes in length. This new film is truly feature length at over an hour and a half.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Best DBZ game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived