This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

O_O;; SOLD!! (Final Fantasy XIV)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. O_O;; SOLD!! (Final Fantasy XIV)

User Info: Ryphis_Demeanor

Ryphis_Demeanor
3 years ago#61
gots to party up

I'm buying just for the art and music alone to hang out with for 30 days. Nobou is my friend.

User Info: spacejamjordanz

spacejamjordanz
3 years ago#62
I loved FFXI. I played for five years, but to actually be productive in FFXI requires ample playtime. That of which I no longer have. Which is why I left the game. I still loved the game though. One of the best online games I have ever played. Cross-platform play was also a good bonus. I started on PS2 and migrated to PC. I also fooled around a bit on Xbox 360 but PC remained my main.

For me the experience was extra special, because I have never experienced an MMO before. There was always something to do. The world was just huge. Simply traveling through would be an experience on it's own.(until I got my white mage leveled up and teleported everywhere...LOL.) The game was pretty damn deep. It got better with each new expansion.
"Attack me if you dare. I will crush you." Ken Masters <Street Fighter II>

User Info: Voxwik

Voxwik
3 years ago#63
Over half of that video is the intro logo... just wow.

Still, that does indeed fill me with nostalgia. It doesn't really make me want FF XIV so much as a newly imagined FFVI.

User Info: Kaliesto

Kaliesto
3 years ago#64
I shared that on here a few days ago, I actually kind of want FFXIV just for that....(I'm kidding, there actually more to this game I would love to play with).

The Magitek Armor is a plus.
"GameFAQs is a giant MMO text adventure." - Clarifinatious
"I've beat it twice." - TheLichLord
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. O_O;; SOLD!! (Final Fantasy XIV)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived