This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

about poll of the day : what would you do with the money if you must....

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. about poll of the day : what would you do with the money if you must....

User Info: lebronwadebosh

lebronwadebosh
4 years ago#21
i'm gonna aug. my self .. lol ! (deus ex)
RESIDENT EVIL 6 on Intel HD 3000(LAPTOP)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYdMUZrjnWY

User Info: midgar

midgar
4 years ago#22
Honestly, I couldn't do it. Video games, yes, internet no. When I think about how much business I do on the internet (not to mention
using it for work) and how imbedded into my life it is, it's not realistic. I didn't think it was fair to tie the two in together. Any hobbies I
would enjoy outside of the two would likely be greatly benefited by having the internet. I would read a lot, learn new languages, travel
some, definitely spend more time with my boys, and more than likely spend a lot of time tinkering with cars and driving cross country.

Oh, and I'd buy my way into season-ticketdom for my favorite NFL team and never miss a game.

....and I'd be bored with it within a decade and beg to return every cent. It is what it is. 10m for games alone... probably.
[This sig has been stabbed by Ray Lewis]

User Info: HangJebat83

HangJebat83
4 years ago#23
I think I can survive without video games and internet. Video games is pretty much a disappointment this day, they're repetitive as hell, the level design are uninspiring and their boss fight is an insult to the mind.
A Manchester City F.C fan, EPL 11/12 Champion.
My top 3 platform 1.PS2 2.NDS 3.PC

User Info: ymdase

ymdase
4 years ago#24
Bekness posted...
ymdase posted...
Bekness posted...
No amount of cars, houses, sex or investments could take place of having no video games.

I know
same for me

But you said it could? Unless I'm reading your original post wrong...

no I didnt say it could but I said what I will do with the money
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. about poll of the day : what would you do with the money if you must....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived