This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Good Offline Multiplayer RPGs for three people

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Good Offline Multiplayer RPGs for three people

User Info: SwissDuckSlayer

SwissDuckSlayer
3 years ago#1
Are there any good multiplayer rpgs i can play with two friends? We have access to almost any consol. Looking for something similar to guantlet or diablo but open to other ideas.
Thanks

User Info: quickl

quickl
3 years ago#2
Castle Crashers or Scott Pilgrim are both good couch co-op beat 'em ups. If you want a real RPG, Sacred 2 is pretty good.

User Info: Dirk_McHardpeck

Dirk_McHardpeck
3 years ago#3
Marvel Ultimate Alliance?

User Info: bass_god6790

bass_god6790
3 years ago#4
Champions of Norrath and its sequel Return to Arms. Class based gameplay that really shines with 3-4 players.

Edit: I should add it's for the PS2
"I Bent My Wookie" -- Ralph Wiggum

User Info: ShroomsLSD

ShroomsLSD
3 years ago#5
I can't stress Sacred 2 enough

User Info: Still__Rippin

Still__Rippin
3 years ago#6
ShroomsLSD posted...
I can't stress Sacred 2 enough

This. Seriously
Believe it or not, George isn't at home. l must be out or l'd pick up the phone. WHERE COULD I BE?! Believe it or not l'm not HOME!

User Info: ParisByNite

ParisByNite
3 years ago#7
+1 For Champions. Sacred 2 is only good AFTER the patch... which you would have to go online to download. And also, I believe it's only up to 2 players. Dungeon Siege 3 is also VERY good, but also I think only 2 players offline. Tales of Graces F is a fun real-time JRPG that you can play on the couch with a few friends. Also, Eternal Sonata.
I support love.
PSN: RiceAndJoy

User Info: Neonwarrior1243

Neonwarrior1243
3 years ago#8
Champions of Norath , Return to arms, Scared 2, Tales of Graces F (only in battles), Eternal sonata(only in battles),Romance of the 3 kingdoms/Nobunaga's ambition (Turn based SRPG), Phantasy star online 1&2 (GC), and Final fantasy crystal chronicles (needs GBAs and cable to connect to GC)

Edit: Maybe I should of read the last sentence lol.

User Info: ShroomsLSD

ShroomsLSD
3 years ago#9
Neonwarrior1243 posted...
Champions of Norath , Return to arms, Scared 2, Tales of Graces F (only in battles), Eternal sonata(only in battles),Romance of the 3 kingdoms/Nobunaga's ambition (Turn based SRPG), Phantasy star online 1&2 (GC), and Final fantasy crystal chronicles (needs GBAs and cable to connect to GC)

haha

User Info: Neonwarrior1243

Neonwarrior1243
3 years ago#10
ShroomsLSD posted...
Neonwarrior1243 posted...

haha

I had Gauntlet in there since I was just throwing every RPG I played couch co-op in lol.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Good Offline Multiplayer RPGs for three people

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived