This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

worst crime you have done in a game

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. worst crime you have done in a game

User Info: Zurrur

Zurrur
3 years ago#61
Pick up and throw loli girl of a cliff in Dragon's Dogma

User Info: QwelzaarKane

QwelzaarKane
3 years ago#62
Killing a few children or attacking and enslaving encampments of tribals. Take your pick.
http://i.imgur.com/msYQbAw.gif
http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/a/QwelzaarKane.png

User Info: calhoun1389

calhoun1389
3 years ago#63
Also made several friends in the Sims 3 and when they would come over I would go into edit mode and box them in. I would make every wall a window and put a chair in front of the glass cage so my sim could watch them die.

I'm now going to do this...
The thing about speculation is that it makes a spec out of you and some guy name Lation.. which has nothing to do with me. - Gregory House M.D.

User Info: Maaka198

Maaka198
3 years ago#64
Killed Gary Coleman and pissed on his dead body.

User Info: deathsaber79

deathsaber79
3 years ago#65
Maaka198 posted...
Killed Gary Coleman and pissed on his dead body.

I remember that. Of course, the started that particular melee with some gasoline and a match- you then find yourself in this epic gun battle with Gary Coleman while he is lit on fire.

LOL, I'm sure I pissed on his smoldering and charred corpse too.

User Info: deathsaber79

deathsaber79
3 years ago#66
Also, for postal 2.

(walk up to some girl and unzip your unit) - She proceeds to stare and laugh at you.

You proceed to pee on her and she's disgusted- you move your pee stream to her face and aim at her open mouth.

She gags and proceeds to start barfing.

Mid barf, I whack her head off with a shovel- watch as a mix of bark and blood still fountains out of her neck stump.

Light corpse on fire till charred, and piss it out.

Play fetch with a stray dog using her dismembered head, and then later fling it as horrified passerbys.

good times

User Info: rahmed51387

rahmed51387
3 years ago#67
I've done a good number of these as well...

but one I took personal pleasure in was back in MGS3 & 4... using a guard as a meat shield, letting him take all the gunfire, and then finishing him off myself by slitting his throat.

Even more satisfying that I was able to do that to an actual player on MGO.

Wow, I'm going to hell. XD
PSN:LonelyDesperado
MissTFayed: rahmed51387 - You got the surfer accent. You are officially the smartest person on here.

User Info: kyonurika

kyonurika
3 years ago#68
Fable 2 - where you lure people to that wheel of death game thing where ya sacrifice everyone lol .

And in silk road robbing caravans lol
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. worst crime you have done in a game

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived