This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Dragons Dogma: Dark Arisen questions...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Dragons Dogma: Dark Arisen questions...

User Info: bigdeez

bigdeez
3 years ago#1
...i dont own the original game is it included on disc? or is it a dlc? they didnt really make it clear whats on this disc.
I-E-A-I-A-I-O

User Info: asqwzx12

asqwzx12
3 years ago#2
It contain the original game + the expension + all DLC, it's a really good deal (and a good game).

User Info: RKO_ON_RAW

RKO_ON_RAW
3 years ago#3
Apparently there's also a textures pack because the original game apparently didn't look so good.

Is this texture pack + original game + new content all included in the digital version as well? I would assume yes but I guess I'll need to wait and see.

I've heard a rumor that the texture pack is only for the 360 version because that was the version which didn't look so good (for the original game)
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/615804-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/64275451 - Skyrim Level 81 Guide

User Info: Sp8cemanSpiff

Sp8cemanSpiff
3 years ago#4
Apparently there's also a textures pack because the original game apparently didn't look so good.

I believe it when I see it. Judging by the screen-shots, the graphics have not changed at all.
"When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up. -C.S. Lewis
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Dragons Dogma: Dark Arisen questions...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived