This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Ps+ question

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: EvolutionUber

EvolutionUber
4 years ago#1
I currently have a 3 month sub, when I dl a game it says you have this free to sub ends.

If my sub runs out and I get a new one am I allowed to use that game again without buying it? Or do I have to buy another 3 months before it ends?
ANZ's most hated

User Info: king_madden

king_madden
4 years ago#2
if it ends, you wont be able to play it until you start it back up again. you dont HAVE to buy another sub during your 3 months

User Info: Alcogod

Alcogod
4 years ago#3
Its free as long as your a member, if your not a member you cant use it. If you lose your membership then get a new membership later on then you can use it again.

Seriously how can people not understand this? Its asked at least once a day on here.
We dont need reality
English...not european.

User Info: EvolutionUber

EvolutionUber
4 years ago#4
Alcogod posted...
Its free as long as your a member, if your not a member you cant use it. If you lose your membership then get a new membership later on then you can use it again.

Seriously how can people not understand this? Its asked at least once a day on here.

Thanks, I should of used search.
ANZ's most hated

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived