This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Playstation Plus = best investment for poor people

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Playstation Plus = best investment for poor people
THE gamefreak 212 4 years ago#41
For people saying that stuff on Plus being years old, Double Dragon Neon went free for plus members the day it came out. Not a typical example, but it's proof that it can happen.

And for me, many Plus games are ones I wouldn't normally buy. Meaning I have a winder selection than I would choose for myself. Actually, I download games I actually own when they go up, just so I can play them without the disc.

And you know, while the "free" games are a large part of the purpose of a membership, they're not the only part; cloud saves and store discounts are certainly notable components of a membership.
"The world is full of kings and queens, who blind your eyes and steal your dreams
It's Heaven And Hell!" Black Sabbath- Heaven And Hell

User Info: ShockG707

ShockG707
4 years ago#42
It's not "free" if you already payed for it. My problem with PS+ is that the stuff that should actually be "free" like cloud saving or shovel ware now gives Sony a reason to nickel and dime you. I prefer GameFly for renting.

User Info: hamdooley

hamdooley
4 years ago#43
I wonder if the people complaining about PS+ are the ones who actually can't afford it.
Captain Yesterday.

User Info: JinKisaragi211

JinKisaragi211
4 years ago#44
ToastyAnakin posted...
I only buy PS PLUS for cloud saves

Same.
They call me Hadouken. 'Cuz I'm Down, Right, Fierce!

User Info: Evel138

Evel138
4 years ago#45
I can buy any games I choose as well given the couple hundred dollars in disposable income I budget myself per month.....that said, I subscribe to PSN+ as well because I like a surprise game every once in awhile (there are several games that I've played via PSN+ that I wouldn't have even considered otherwise).
GT/PSN: Evel138 Mad Moxxi
http://fav.me/d5g9oo0

User Info: XxD3ADLYXx

XxD3ADLYXx
4 years ago#46
Lots of class prejudice in this thread....

User Info: Eseenuz

Eseenuz
4 years ago#47
PS plus is awesome for gamers. I won't comment on my status since I've been blessed.

Having said that, I'll let you in on a little secret: "All is impermanent, All is without Self"

Peace be with you friend, I mean it, I really hope you find peace in your heart.

User Info: TJ_UNLIMITED

TJ_UNLIMITED
4 years ago#48
LMFAO got modded for finish the lyrics to a song...some of you are way too sensitive. I even censored the curse words for you lol
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D

User Info: MourningReigns

MourningReigns
4 years ago#49
ITT: The offended lower class
I finally won a mod dispute. Too bad it got overturned a day after my suspension ended.

User Info: RyuuHou25

RyuuHou25
4 years ago#50
MourningReigns posted...
ITT: The offended lower class

*face palm*
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Playstation Plus = best investment for poor people

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived