This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Playstation Plus = best investment for poor people

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Playstation Plus = best investment for poor people

User Info: XxD3ADLYXx

XxD3ADLYXx
4 years ago#51
MourningReigns posted...
ITT: The offended lower class

You just got the troll disease......

User Info: jonnyram4000

jonnyram4000
4 years ago#52
Wow TC way to go i use psn+ for discount +beta don't need the games but like TC says i'm poor.
3820 5ghz | 16GB DDR3 | 3way FTW670 4gb |Sammy 830 256gb SSD I sammy 1tb l Mobo ASUS Rampage IV Formula l ASUS PB278Ql PSU ST1500 l HD598 l HDTV PN51D8000

User Info: king_madden

king_madden
4 years ago#53
This topic seems to imply that only poor people are smart with their money.

this is actually a good deal for rich people, since you know, you dont get rich by wasting money on a video game collection.

User Info: Kaibaten

Kaibaten
4 years ago#54
I think it's the best investment for anybody. Ever since I subscribed late November, I've gotten 40+ games, and I only needed 2 games that I was gonna buy anyway to make my 50 dollars back. Every other game afterwards is free. Sure, you can't play them unless you have a subscription going, but digital games hold no value for me as you can't sell them, and they're gonna disappear someday anyway, whether you like it or not.

User Info: MourningReigns

MourningReigns
4 years ago#55
jonnyram4000 posted...
Wow TC way to go i use psn+ for discount +beta don't need the games but like TC says i'm poor.

I never said only poor people buy it, I said it's the best thing a poor person can buy with a PS3.
I finally won a mod dispute. Too bad it got overturned a day after my suspension ended.

User Info: DarkPhoenix852

DarkPhoenix852
4 years ago#56
The "free" games are just a bonus. The cloud saving feature is worth it alone.
My Psn: Dark_Phoenix852

User Info: VGAddict90

VGAddict90
4 years ago#57
I would think poor people are more concerned with having enough money to pay the bills and feed their families.

User Info: Universquall

Universquall
4 years ago#58
You claim to only own a PS3 due to being poor. Make up your mind maker of MourningReigns topics
Now Playing: (PS3) TLOTR:WITN, (PC) Skyrim, (Vita) DWNext, (360) Not anytime soon, (Wii U) Waiting for 15/20+ year old games
After the Fallout

User Info: VGAddict90

VGAddict90
4 years ago#59
On a somewhat related note, Playstation Network sucks now. The search feature is useless.

User Info: LuminescentRule

LuminescentRule
4 years ago#60
PS+ = best investment for gamers.
Sent from my iPhone via PowerGuides 1.10
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Playstation Plus = best investment for poor people

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived