This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Been out of gaming for a while - any help?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Been out of gaming for a while - any help?

User Info: FfMaStEr2121

FfMaStEr2121
4 years ago#1
So due to unforeseen (serious) family, career and financial circumstances, I've been completely out of the loop for the last 3-or-so years. I know some great games came out (apparently) such as Rayman: Origins and Bioshock: Infinite, but I've played barely any games because I've been way too stressed.

Anyways, I was wondering if you guys could give me some lists of the games I can't miss this gen? 20 or so will probably suffice but more are always appreciated. Multi-plat and exclusives are fine, any console is fine, just great games.

Cheers guys.
Underdog! Just look at the mess you've made! It's such a shame, a shame, we've gotta find out this way!

User Info: Evil_Gogeta

Evil_Gogeta
4 years ago#2
Well first of all mate, if its alright can you give us a list of genres you like and we can throw loads of stuff your way!
PSN/Wii U: GuiltyPersona Official Foreign JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken #1 Fan
Playing: (Vita) PSO2 and Time Travellers. (PC) Monster Hunter Frontier

User Info: FfMaStEr2121

FfMaStEr2121
4 years ago#3
I'm seriously 100% flexible! I enjoy FIFA, I enjoyed Uncharted, puzzle games, action games, RTS, JRPG, WRPG, pretty much any genre. If I research the game and it looks like I'd like it, I won't pay much credence to the genre tags.
Underdog! Just look at the mess you've made! It's such a shame, a shame, we've gotta find out this way!

User Info: PHEEliNUX

PHEEliNUX
4 years ago#4
Disgaea 3 and 4 are the best SRPGs out there, I hear Valkyria Chronicles is a nice strategy game but not an SRPG

Bioshock Infinite and the series are the best Singleplayer FPS out there

Little Big Planet 2 is tons of fun if you have someone else to play with
PSN:PHEEliNUX
"Lesser Demon is less than a Demon, But more than an Imp"

User Info: Drumiester

Drumiester
4 years ago#5
Batman Arkham games
Skyrim
Uncharted 2 and 3 (assuming you've only played the first)
Red Dead Redemption
I Love AJ Lee!

User Info: lambchips

lambchips
4 years ago#6
league of legends (pc) is probably the biggest game this gen... and its a 100% free game (not one of those crappy p2w crap)
i7 3820@ 3.60GHz| 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz DDR3| Gigabyte GTX670 2GB OC| Intel 520 Series 120GB SSD| Antec EarthWatts 750W Green

User Info: AyataneX

AyataneX
4 years ago#7
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Been out of gaming for a while - any help?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived