This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is Skyrim as dull as people say?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Is Skyrim as dull as people say?

User Info: Weiland101

Weiland101
4 years ago#51
SigmaHaciel posted...
Weiland101 posted...

So you would say that out of everyone who played Skyrim that over 50% thought it sucked? That would be your prediction?

*edit* why be such a d*** about someone disagreeing with you? Are you like this in real life?

Odd how the last line works as a response TO you, as well.

And how am I being a ****? Because I don't blow Skyrim?

Even some of the biggest TES fans I know KNOW that Skyrim is ass compared to past TES games.

So, you reckon MOST people who played it thought it sucked? Would that be your prediction?

(Note: I bet you don't know any TES fans in real life)

User Info: PsychoDrama1

PsychoDrama1
4 years ago#52
I've played ES since Morrowind and I thought Skyrim was amazing.
Wolf Parade, Swan Lake, Built to Spill, Sunset Rubdown, The Hold Steady, Modest Mouse, Handsome Furs, Plants and Animals

User Info: SigmaHaciel

SigmaHaciel
4 years ago#53
Weiland101 posted...
SigmaHaciel posted...
Weiland101 posted...

So you would say that out of everyone who played Skyrim that over 50% thought it sucked? That would be your prediction?

*edit* why be such a d*** about someone disagreeing with you? Are you like this in real life?

Even some of the biggest TES fans I know KNOW that Skyrim is ass compared to past TES games.

So, you reckon MOST people who played it thought it sucked? Would that be your prediction?

I don't reckon a god damn thing. But feel free to dig yourself deeper into the **** hole. You want think Gamestop is a minority count of the population? Cool. Good for you. How many other gaming websites are there? Do the people on those sites blow Skyrim's knob too? No? Oh.

Note - I do. But please. Continue being an ass.
Provoking other users to respond inappropriately = Troll
Even the most positive remark can provoke inappropriate responses. Thus, we ALL troll.

User Info: zyrax2301

zyrax2301
4 years ago#54
^ You're on Gamestop?
Why? Because **** you is why.

User Info: SigmaHaciel

SigmaHaciel
4 years ago#55
zyrax2301 posted...
^ You're on Gamestop?

Might as well be, given the overall "quality" of the people here.
Provoking other users to respond inappropriately = Troll
Even the most positive remark can provoke inappropriate responses. Thus, we ALL troll.

User Info: zyrax2301

zyrax2301
4 years ago#56
Hey, I'm a Gamestop
Why? Because **** you is why.

User Info: 8f9g43k8ku7335p

8f9g43k8ku7335p
4 years ago#57
Weiland101 posted...
I am simply staggered at the hate Skyrim gets on here.

Makes me convinced this board is full of jaded "hardcore" gamers that hate on anything that is remotely popular and/or mainstream.

It's mostly grumpy JRPG fans, that's all.

The Elder Scrolls haters were a very quiet minority just a few years ago.

User Info: Weiland101

Weiland101
4 years ago#58
SigmaHaciel posted...
Weiland101 posted...
SigmaHaciel posted...
Weiland101 posted...

I don't reckon a god damn thing. But feel free to dig yourself deeper into the **** hole. You want think Gamestop is a minority count of the population? Cool. Good for you. How many other gaming websites are there? Do the people on those sites blow Skyrim's knob too? No? Oh.

Note - I do. But please. Continue being an ass.

I just want to be the bigger man and say I am sorry for whatever happened to you that made you turn out the way you are. Theres is a lot of anger behind your posts and I hope that is not going to lead to problems down the track.

Good luck to you.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Is Skyrim as dull as people say?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived