This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Whats the longest you went without gaming this year?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Whats the longest you went without gaming this year?

User Info: L0rdCrump

L0rdCrump
4 years ago#1
For me, 2 days. I usually game every day. I could slow down in May, I replayed most of my games and theres nothing I want buy.
|--|o\/o|-|~ Can't let you do that, Star Fox!~~~|
|--\_O/--|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

User Info: Godly_Goof

Godly_Goof
4 years ago#2
Less than a day lol. Even if it's only for about 20 minutes of PDF. That s***s addictive.
I still don't believe most people on gamefaqs are even gamers. Just assuming they are embodiments of hate and stupidity taking digital form.

User Info: carsauce

carsauce
4 years ago#3
LOL 1 week
Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else. -anonymous

User Info: axelfooley2k5

axelfooley2k5
4 years ago#4
3 weeks

For bad reasons...was in hospital
CAREFULL MANNNN, There's a Beverage Here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

User Info: Messiah101

Messiah101
4 years ago#5
A week at the most.
Chainsaw is Law

User Info: Superfly Jo Jo

Superfly Jo Jo
4 years ago#6
Probably a week although I've had some pretty long periods of time where I didn't play any games. From mid 2008 to early 2010 I don't think I even picked up a controller
PSN: spacedirtyjerz
Ugh I wish I could change my PSN name

User Info: vericco

vericco
4 years ago#7
Maybe a week? But that's because I'm at Uni through the week then fo home on weekends
BUT does not going on gamefaqs count as not gaming? I mean it's still searching about games even if you're not playing them??
If so is say 2/3 days lol
PSN: vericco:
Not changing this sig until Tottenham Hotspurs win the premier league.

User Info: Varron

Varron
4 years ago#8
Only a week, had to prepare for a public speech.
PSN: Snippuh
Raptr: Snippuh

User Info: Gunzleader

Gunzleader
4 years ago#9
2 years so far. lost intrest in alot of stuff when i stood up for this girl i like... asked her out a few days later for sure thought i had a chance since i stood up for her... but noooo she said no.. that really messed me up. haven't played any videogames since. i watch netflix now hell tbh i bearly watch that even.
just the thought of poping in a game nauseates me. two years feeling down cause of a woman i need help lol.
Persona series ftw. RIP Everquest Online Adventures 2003-2012

User Info: CammyApple

CammyApple
4 years ago#10
About a month when my internet was down. I couldn't use Steam because well I had to be online to turn on offline mode. And I had no desire to play anything on console.

I generally play something at least every other day. Even if it's just for a few minutes.
Everything's shiny, Cap'n. Not to fret.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Whats the longest you went without gaming this year?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived