This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

It's nice to see Lolis on the Playstation store...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. It's nice to see Lolis on the Playstation store...

User Info: Junpei_Stupei

Junpei_Stupei
4 years ago#1
I smile every time I see them. It's a nice contrast to the ugly Neck-beards you see every 5 pages.

Neck beard 1.
Neck beard 2.

Loli

Neckbeard 3.
Neckbeard 4.

Loli

Do you agree?
I think I bought the wrong console this gen.

User Info: iPr0kkaFTW

iPr0kkaFTW
4 years ago#2
I don't get it

User Info: dragonsoldier

dragonsoldier
4 years ago#3
DFC is the only way to be
Enough expository banter! Now we fight like men! And ladies! And ladies who dress like men!

User Info: Irony

Irony
4 years ago#4
*tips fedora*
I am Mogar, God of Irony and The Devourer of Topics.
http://i.imgur.com/gcqrYXl.jpg

User Info: DBN_Stealth

DBN_Stealth
4 years ago#5
iPr0kkaFTW posted...
I don't get it

User Info: z827

z827
4 years ago#6
I don't know - I prefer dragons and Mecha on the screen.
Char Aznable : "A Mobile Suit's performance does not decide a battle's outcome!"

User Info: Junpei_Stupei

Junpei_Stupei
4 years ago#7
iPr0kkaFTW posted...
I don't get it

I was skimming through the PS store looking for some Deadly Premonition DLC, so I had to check the new stuff that was added. From add-ons to avatars, you will notice that a Loli will pop-up after scrolling down heaps and heaps of pictures of stereotypical Hollywood-style, ugly, gritty, and angry-looking men.

I think I bought the wrong console this gen.

User Info: thisranks

thisranks
4 years ago#8
Junpei_Stupei posted...
iPr0kkaFTW posted...
I don't get it

I was skimming through the PS store looking for some Deadly Premonition DLC, so I had to check the new stuff that was added. From add-ons to avatars, you will notice that a Loli will pop-up after scrolling down heaps and heaps of pictures of stereotypical Hollywood-style, ugly, gritty, and angry-looking men.

Here's the translated version for you ... the TC likes a black and white view of gaming. There is no gray when it comes to the regionally challenged and those abnormal thought processes.

I saw the same thing he/she did ... the difference was i saw dlc for different games while he/she hasn't learned there's more to gaming than region. That's why i pity him/her. Those regional colored glasses sure do blind people.
She blinded me with region ....
Yuki Nagato, Mafuyu Oribe, Kurumu Korono, and Himari Noihara FTW

User Info: Emerald_Melios

Emerald_Melios
4 years ago#9
Junpei_Stupei posted...
iPr0kkaFTW posted...
I don't get it

Sounds like a dreadful place....

User Info: Evil_Gogeta

Evil_Gogeta
4 years ago#10
thisranks posted...
Junpei_Stupei posted...
iPr0kkaFTW posted...
I don't get it

Here's the translated version for you ... the TC likes a black and white view of gaming. There is no gray when it comes to the regionally challenged and those abnormal thought processes.

I saw the same thing he/she did ... the difference was i saw dlc for different games while he/she hasn't learned there's more to gaming than region. That's why i pity him/her. Those regional colored glasses sure do blind people.

He`s not a Black/White viewer of gaming, he is the PS3 boards actor, whatever he said is taken less seriously than a trolls words.
PSN/Wii U: GuiltyPersona Official Foreign JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken #1 Fan
Playing: (Vita) PSO2 and Time Travellers. (PC) Monster Hunter Frontier
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. It's nice to see Lolis on the Playstation store...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived