This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen or MGS Rissing or DMC or just wait

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen or MGS Rissing or DMC or just wait

User Info: shads3055

shads3055
3 years ago#1
wait till metro last light and fuse which I have pre ordered and paid off in almost full my last 2 games ever ever for ps3

shads3055
3 years ago#2
or riptide

User Info: PHEEliNUX

PHEEliNUX
3 years ago#3
MGR:Revengeance*

Get Dragon Dogma:DA
PSN:PHEEliNUX
"Lesser Demon is less than a Demon, But more than an Imp"

User Info: este914

este914
3 years ago#4
last 2 games ever for PS3?

wut?
--> [ *este914* ] <--
Myth. Man. Legend.

User Info: Lapanui

Lapanui
3 years ago#5
Dragon's Dogma will take you a while to complete everything compared to MGS Rising and DMC.

Just wait it out. Your getting two games this month that will give you plenty of fun. I kept making the mistake last year and the year before by buying too many games in a short period of time and never finishing them...

This year I have been a bit smart and not bought many games. It's also saving me money because I'm not buying them at release day price.

I will be getting Metro Last Light this month. Just recently Dead Island and Dark Arisen was released and I would of bought them along with other games if I hadn't found out how much I had spent on gaming in a year. There are other games I am interested in this month like RE:R, Van Helsing, FC3:BD, CoJ:G, and FUSE. Like the idiot I was before, I would of probably bought most of them on release day, but this month I'm not doing that because I know I don't have the time to play through all of them without it hindering my studying.

Spend the extra time on FUSE and Metro:LL.
GT: Zichu PSN: Zichu NNID: Zichu1

User Info: jammies

jammies
3 years ago#6
Dragon's Dogma
I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book.
Groucho Marx

shads3055
3 years ago#7
Yup going to wait
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen or MGS Rissing or DMC or just wait

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived