This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Suggestions for good speedruns?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Suggestions for good speedruns?

User Info: stawg007

stawg007
4 years ago#1
Possibly an odd question but does anyone have any suggestions for some great to watch speedruns?

Can be this, last gen or anything really

I really enjoy watching them whether it's because of the ridiculous skill, the methods people have found or the crazy glitches that are used
lPayneToTheMaxl

User Info: tomcatobitrice

tomcatobitrice
4 years ago#2
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
MY CP(\__/)U is neural net processor, a learning computer.Cyberdyne systems Model 101....... A WAR machine Terminator looking(='.'=) for Sarah and John Connor.

User Info: Ryphis_Demeanor

Ryphis_Demeanor
4 years ago#3
Resident Evil 3 (was a fun game to try to Speed run designed around it) has Mercernary Mode too.

Chrono Trigger/Chrono Cross (again with New game plus fun to Speed run and practice)

Bayonetta/Vanquish

User Info: zyrax2301

zyrax2301
4 years ago#4
Demon's Souls speedruns are pretty fun to watch.

Dark Souls typically involve huge sequence breaks, so I don't appreciate them so much.
Why? Because **** you is why.

User Info: tiornys

tiornys
4 years ago#5
FFXIII speedrun is actually quite enjoyable. It does a good job of showcasing a fair amount of advanced strategy.

For crazy glitches, check out The Final Fantasy Legend. FFL2 and FFL3 are pretty good in this area as well.
http://etrosgate.com/
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Suggestions for good speedruns?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived