This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Just got the GoW 500GB Red Bundle

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Just got the GoW 500GB Red Bundle

User Info: HoIlywood

HoIlywood
3 years ago#1
It's pretty damn slick, the controller is even red

Been without a ps3 for six months.....good to be back

Now for the grueling process of downloading all the good stuff I've bought since early 2007

:/

On the plus side, I have Ni No Kuni! And those God of War games that came with it, but those kind of suck I might trade them in
PSN: Ahkiva

User Info: Kenaue

Kenaue
3 years ago#2
HoIlywood posted...

Now for the grueling process of downloading all the good stuff I've bought since early 2007

On the plus side, I have Ni No Kuni! And those God of War games that came with it, but those kind of suck I might trade them in

I feel your pain...I had to sort through a 500 item download list when I replace y broken slim with a 60GB (that I promptly threw a 1TB drive in.) what's even worse is the stupid 30 item limit on balground downloads....
Most Excited For: SMT IV (3DS), ToX (CE, PS3), Pikmin 3 (Wii U), Fuse (PS3), Pokemon Y (3DS), Dragon's Crown (Vita).
PSN: Lord_CBH / Nintendo Network: LordCBH

User Info: crazyman32

crazyman32
3 years ago#3
HoIlywood posted...

Yeah I have had to do that it's very time consuming and not fun at all but,that is very nice PS3 bundle.
PSN ID:gearhead32
I apologize for nothing.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Just got the GoW 500GB Red Bundle

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived