This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

XIII vs FFXIII

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. XIII vs FFXIII

User Info: arstos

arstos
3 years ago#11
XIII all the way, one of my favorite ps2 games, and FFXIII is my least favorite FF. wish it had sold well enough to warrant a sequel, that cliffhanger sucked. one of these days i'll get around to reading the comic it's based on :/
PSN: dragonlibrarian plays; Awesomenauts, Skullgirls, Jojo's HD, SSFIITHDR, SFIII: OE, MVC2, AH3, KoF 94/95/96/XIII, VF5:FS, P4A, GGXXAC+HD, DS:R, CS:GO, UTIII

User Info: jammies

jammies
3 years ago#12
arstos posted...
XIII all the way, one of my favorite ps2 games, and FFXIII is my least favorite FF. wish it had sold well enough to warrant a sequel, that cliffhanger sucked. one of these days i'll get around to reading the comic it's based on :/

Have you played the 2011 game? I haven't. I think it's a retelling of the FPS though, so it probably has the same ending. I never finished the original. I should buy it again. I was into online gaming back then, so I played the single player some but the multi more. Now I barely touch online gaming at all.
I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book.
Groucho Marx

User Info: arstos

arstos
3 years ago#13
i have not, i forgot about it. i have a new p.c. so i think i may have to go look for it, i seem to remember hearing something about having more of the comics story in the game than the fps did.
PSN: dragonlibrarian plays; Awesomenauts, Skullgirls, Jojo's HD, SSFIITHDR, SFIII: OE, MVC2, AH3, KoF 94/95/96/XIII, VF5:FS, P4A, GGXXAC+HD, DS:R, CS:GO, UTIII

User Info: jammies

jammies
3 years ago#14
I'm thinking about grabbing both from Amazon downloadable games. Wish they were on Steam. I'd get the iOS version of Lost Identity, but iPhone seems too small, and I can never get my daughter's iPad out of her grasp long enough to enjoy a game.

Edit: I just looked and XIII isn't available as a download on Amazon. I thought it was when I looked on my phone, just not available because I was using my phone. I got on with my PC though, and it's not available. XIII: Lost Identity is though.
I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book.
Groucho Marx

User Info: Iamthekuzalol

Iamthekuzalol
3 years ago#15
Lol, i thought TC was trying to be funny, little did i know that such game exists. Have to vote for XIII then even though i have not played it.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. XIII vs FFXIII

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived