This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anyone love Jak And Daxter 1 but not 2 and 3.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Anyone love Jak And Daxter 1 but not 2 and 3.

User Info: awesomesauce13

awesomesauce13
3 years ago#11
I like all 3, but I wish they'd stuck with a style closer to Jak 1 with the sequels

User Info: DarknessXSeeker

DarknessXSeeker
3 years ago#12
No, I love all the Jak games, but my favorite is Jak 3.
"You're gonna get shown the door, old man."

User Info: SoaringDive

SoaringDive
3 years ago#13
Jak & Daxter was great until Sony told ND to make shooters (so basically, only the first one was good). After Jak & Daxter, ND hasn't made a single game without guns other than Jak X. Sony's greed forced out pretty much all creative aspects of ND. Thanks for EA-ing things up, Sony...
PM (on GFaqs) me if you add me (I won't bite)
3DS: 2148-8150-1379 | Steam:SoaringDive | PSN:SoarDive

User Info: stawg007

stawg007
3 years ago#14
SoaringDive posted...
Jak & Daxter was great until Sony told ND to make shooters (so basically, only the first one was good). After Jak & Daxter, ND hasn't made a single game without guns other than Jak X. Sony's greed forced out pretty much all creative aspects of ND. Thanks for EA-ing things up, Sony...

Wow, so much stupid in such a small post

Anyway, Iv seen quite a few100 ps2 games lists and in every one of them iv seen Jak 2 there, higher than the other two games with Jak 1 being lowest and Jak 2 usually in the top 10 or 20
lPayneToTheMaxl

User Info: kupo1705

kupo1705
3 years ago#15
I love 2 and 3, but I think 1 is just okay.
It's a good game, but it's just a 3D platformer with nothing special to it.

User Info: LuminescentRule

LuminescentRule
3 years ago#16
I loved 1 & 3. 2 was too hard (even though I finished it).
Sent from my iPhone via PowerGuides 1.10

User Info: servb0ts

servb0ts
3 years ago#17
I platinum all 3. but all 3 felt boring, I tried to like the Story but each one falls short.

Both Sly & R&C series better than J&D
PSN Qornut. Own Nintendo & Sony systems. 08/18/11 R.I.P Megaman Legends 3
If PS4 Bans Used Games, It will Die Faster than PSPGO. Like ET

User Info: SocialAssassin

SocialAssassin
3 years ago#18
2 was the absolute worst. It just had so many problems.

Jak 1 > Jak 3 >>>> Jak 2, IMO
Hoist the colours high!
When I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome again. True story.

User Info: Hunter1534

Hunter1534
3 years ago#19
SoaringDive posted...

What a stupid post
I hear it's amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap jaw space with the tuning fork does a raw blink on hara kari rock. I NEED SCISSORS! 61!

User Info: NeoGeoXSega

NeoGeoXSega
3 years ago#20
J&D1 was great when I played it 10 years ago. When I bought the collection this year, it was just decent. Great lookin' game still, but the gameplay felt boring and dated.

Jak 2 was a pain in the ass, but story was way better. The gunplay could've been a lot tighter, inconsistent difficulty, brutal checkpoint system and no fast travel feature. The vehicles were fragile as hell too.

Jak 3 was decent, no real improvements on the controls. The driving was a nightmare. They toned down the difficulty way too much. Story was meh.

It's an ok series overall. They have nothin' on the first three R&C games though.

The open world & pure platforming of Jak 1 is still unique enough to this day.
"gone are the days of creativity, and playing japanese games because you secretly wish you were japanese" -CinisterX
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Anyone love Jak And Daxter 1 but not 2 and 3.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived