This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

People who loved DmC

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. People who loved DmC

User Info: knightoffire55

knightoffire55
3 years ago#1
What do you think of the God of War series?
Enough is enough I have had it with these motherf****ing vampires in this motherf****ing rain.

User Info: Man0nFire_

Man0nFire_
3 years ago#2
i enjoyed god of war 1 and 2 but the rest were just meh

User Info: Enix Belmont

Enix Belmont
3 years ago#3
Not really a fan. Excessive QTE, puzzles I wasn't interested in, and the pacing has always been off. They're solid games but I don't buy them until theyre dirt cheap. Kratos is almost as unappealing as new Dante if not moreso as a character to me, anyway.
'Come fight beside me,' I said to myself, and although it doesn't make sense, I held my own hand as a small sign of trust, and together I made my defense.

User Info: shads3055

shads3055
3 years ago#4
rising is more fun. the new dmc would have been cool if it was old danta not new emmo guy

User Info: TheHateIsStrong

TheHateIsStrong
3 years ago#5
God of War series is good, but it's often clear that the creator left after the first.

2 was good, though, since it used the ideas that they cut from the first game, so Jaffe's creativity was still there.
It's on.......

User Info: atma6

atma6
3 years ago#6
Didn't like it. The gameplay was fine, but really unrefined. However, what really killed it for me was Kratos, who I found to be the worst protagonist I've played in many years. That and the story is constantly trying to one up itself.
Mistranslations for the Modern Gamer
http://mistranslationformg.blogspot.com/

User Info: StrangeJourney

StrangeJourney
3 years ago#7
I don't care about GoW. Played the first one and thought it was boring. Same thing with DMC.

Thought DmC was great though. You mad?

User Info: huyi

huyi
3 years ago#8
each game is copy and paste nothing new is ever added to the series, the game really does bore me.
UK Female Gamer
PC specs: AMD FX BULLDOZER 4100 QUAD CORE 4.0ghz ATI HD6670 8GB RAM 1TB HDD DLC THE GAME http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h472NmF1HEQ

User Info: KillingHarder

KillingHarder
3 years ago#9
huyi posted...
each game is copy and paste nothing new is ever added to the series, the game really does bore me.

Nothing new you say? I guess you haven't really even played them =/

God of War 3 was ok, but Ascension is proof the series is trying to overstay it's welcome. That said, I like the PSP games the most in the series since they give Kratos emotion. Chains of Olympus is actually kind of sad. I hate the original Devil May Cry and I can't stand the dialogue of the new DmC, but the gameplay alone was enough to get me to finish the game. I loved the gameplay, but let's not kid ourselves. . . at it's core it's no better than X action game and in some aspects even less refined.

User Info: TheHateIsStrong

TheHateIsStrong
3 years ago#10
Nothing new you say? I guess you haven't really even played them =/

What do you expect from a man that builds a Female UK gamer with an AMD CPU
It's on.......
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. People who loved DmC

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived