This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Well, Fatal Frame I & II are up on PSN today - Let's hope III is up soon!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Well, Fatal Frame I & II are up on PSN today - Let's hope III is up soon!

User Info: CanesHouse

CanesHouse
4 years ago#21
Well, Fatal Frame II has been removed for the Store, so hopefully they're fixing it.

Video_Game_Czar posted...
Video_Game_Czar posted...
Dantechan posted...
glitchy textures ruin the experience on the ps3

How bad is it?

Bumping, I want to know.

Disappearing walls/floors/doors, stuttering/echoing audio, stuff like that. It varies from person to person though.
King of Board.
"Everybody defamates from miles away but face to face they haven't got a thing to say" Slipknot, The Heretic Anthem

User Info: Zeokens

Zeokens
4 years ago#22
Hmmm, was wondering why I couldn't find it. :\
To flee is life delaying death
PSN: QuasiJuice21

User Info: Devilman_Amon

Devilman_Amon
4 years ago#23
Damn that crazy. I guess you can't "patch" a PS2 PSN game? But I wonder if they're really trying to fix it, or just removed it entirely? If the latter, then what?
(\__/)
(='.'=)

User Info: POOKISTAN

POOKISTAN
4 years ago#24
Weird - I saw mention on the comments in the most recent drop that someone was looking forward to Fatal Frame II which confused me since I thought it was already up. Hmmm - Hopefully they get that working in a timely manner - Lotsa' people seemed to be looking forward to it but if I wanna' play it I'm gonna' dust off my Xbox copy...

User Info: Arrowsedge89

Arrowsedge89
4 years ago#25
They need to remove and fix fatal frame 2 for its horrible game breaking bugs. Until they do, I won't waste money on it.
PSN - Dark_justice1986
Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?

User Info: Yoshi__Aran

Yoshi__Aran
4 years ago#26
Awww, i have Crimson Butterfly remake and i thought it was the one with the dark room, but it's not. i love 3 much more.
You might want to get thicker skin if you are unable to handle the opinions of others.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Well, Fatal Frame I & II are up on PSN today - Let's hope III is up soon!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived