This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is JoJo's Bizarre Adventure HD Ver. worth playing?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Is JoJo's Bizarre Adventure HD Ver. worth playing?

User Info: Muv-Luv

Muv-Luv
4 years ago#11
JanayBerry posted...
Personally, I have shy'd away from most fighting games as most are online-focused.

The PS1/DC version of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure actually has a pretty good story mode. In fact, it tells the story of the manga even better than the anime OVA did. Unfortunately, I heard the HD version removed the story mode.

User Info: JanayBerry

JanayBerry
4 years ago#12
Muv-Luv posted...
JanayBerry posted...
Personally, I have shy'd away from most fighting games as most are online-focused.

The PS1/DC version of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure actually has a pretty good story mode. In fact, it tells the story of the manga even better than the anime OVA did. Unfortunately, I heard the HD version removed the story mode.

I have it on Xbox, and yes, the story mode wasn't there, unless I had a total brain fart.

Give me "Killer Instinct", and I'll take back any negative comments I made about fighting games.
PSN: Jim_Berry
Favorites (since 4/18/13): DC Universe, Castlevania: HoD, Mass Effect, Hard Corps: Uprising, Double Dragon Neon, Resident Evil 6, Black Ops 2.

User Info: Brocken_Jr

Brocken_Jr
4 years ago#13
Muv-Luv posted...
JanayBerry posted...

the dc version didnt have the story mode ps1 did. i have both versions and its not there.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPiQSvSoSpM

User Info: Devilman_Amon

Devilman_Amon
4 years ago#14
Why would they remove the story mode??

Oh wait...

Capcom....
(\__/)
(='.'=)

User Info: Muv-Luv

Muv-Luv
4 years ago#15
Brocken_Jr posted...
the dc version didnt have the story mode ps1 did.

Dang, that sucks.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Is JoJo's Bizarre Adventure HD Ver. worth playing?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived