This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How would you react if Final Fantasy 15 gets announced, released, BEFORE Versus?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. How would you react if Final Fantasy 15 gets announced, released, BEFORE Versus?

User Info: ZeroGravity347

ZeroGravity347
3 years ago#1
If that happened, that would make.. FF13,FF13-2,FF13-3,FF14,FF15, and then.. Versus.

RAGE!!!!!!!

User Info: PHEEliNUX

PHEEliNUX
3 years ago#2
Couldn't care less
PSN:PHEEliNUX
"Lesser Demon is less than a Demon, But more than an Imp"

User Info: Alltra

Alltra
3 years ago#3
I wouldn't be shocked. Versus is in Limbo right now. Which is odd, because I'd have thought I'd seen it in LIMBO while playing it. Maybe I didn't look hard enough.
If you're not going to share with the entire class, then don't bother sharing at all.
Online is the worst thing to happen to gaming.

User Info: Devilman_Amon

Devilman_Amon
3 years ago#4
Wada has stepped down, the PS4 is revealed and FF XIV 2.0 is completed and coming out soon so I think the info ban will be lifted soon.

Oh yeah there's also FF XIII LR but no one gives a crap about that
(\__/)
(='.'=)

ZeroGravity347
3 years ago#5
Devilman_Amon posted...
Wada has stepped down, the PS4 is revealed and FF XIV 2.0 is completed and coming out soon so I think the info ban will be lifted soon.

Oh yeah there's also FF XIII LR but no one gives a crap about that

That's true. What if they end up waiting for the PS5 to be announced, and then release Versus?

User Info: FellDude

FellDude
3 years ago#6
Wouldn't be surprised but at this point I barely care anymore. We'll probably see a sequel to Duke Nukem Forever before we see Versus.
Of all the game consoles ever made, the Xbox 360 is the one closest to perfecting the hundred percent failure rate. - Former Owner of 3 of Microsoft Xbox 360's.

ZeroGravity347
3 years ago#7
FellDude posted...
Wouldn't be surprised but at this point I barely care anymore. We'll probably see a sequel to Duke Nukem Forever before we see Versus.

But i need to play this!!

http://www.hellandheavennet.com/files/uploads/final-fantasy-versus-13-famitsu.jpg

User Info: Devilman_Amon

Devilman_Amon
3 years ago#8
FellDude posted...

Stop pretending you don't care I'm tired of that line...
(\__/)
(='.'=)

User Info: FellDude

FellDude
3 years ago#9
Devilman_Amon posted...
FellDude posted...

Stop pretending you don't care I'm tired of that line...

I didn't say I don't care. I said I barely care. The difference is slight but rather significant.
Of all the game consoles ever made, the Xbox 360 is the one closest to perfecting the hundred percent failure rate. - Former Owner of 3 of Microsoft Xbox 360's.

ZeroGravity347
3 years ago#10
bump
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. How would you react if Final Fantasy 15 gets announced, released, BEFORE Versus?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived