This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Did anyone get a PS3 solely for Versus XIII and The Last Guardian?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Did anyone get a PS3 solely for Versus XIII and The Last Guardian?

User Info: knightoffire55

knightoffire55
4 years ago#1
If so, what are you playing right now?
Enough is enough I have had it with these motherf****ing vampires in this motherf****ing rain.

User Info: echa_One

echa_One
4 years ago#2
No, not me. It's pitiful sad enough to get a ps3 for Versus but omg... The Last Guardian, too? :(
There is a board for RPG, you know:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/220-rpgs-everything-else

User Info: Slickshooter001

Slickshooter001
4 years ago#3
I got it for FF13 and Versus, I was excited about Last Guardian too. Ohh, the disappointment.

User Info: knightoffire55

knightoffire55
4 years ago#4
Slickshooter001 posted...
I got it for FF13 and Versus, I was excited about Last Guardian too. Ohh, the disappointment.

Didn't the emofest that was FFVIII tip you off that you should stop buying consoles for Final Fantasy?
Enough is enough I have had it with these motherf****ing vampires in this motherf****ing rain.

User Info: Slickshooter001

Slickshooter001
4 years ago#5
knightoffire55 posted...

Didn't the emofest that was FFVIII tip you off that you should stop buying consoles for Final Fantasy?

I liked FF8...

And PS1 had way more going for it: Chrono Trigger, FF6, FF Anthology, FF9, Megaman Legends 1 &2. I honestly can't remember all of the awesomeness.
(message deleted)

User Info: Yeloazndevil

Yeloazndevil
4 years ago#7
I never buy any console or handheld for certain games.
GT/PSN/NNID: Yeloazndevil

User Info: Seifer_us

Seifer_us
4 years ago#8
I bought mine in 2009 for Versus, Last Guardian, and XIII as a bonus. Unfortunately, I was pretty let-down by XIII, but luckily there have been a few other decent titles to whet my appetite in the meantime. I'm very happy that I got to play Flower, Journey, Tokyo Jungle, and Spelunker HD. I'm also mildly happy that I got to play Ni no Kuni and Metal Gear Solid 4 (despite it being the most overwritten mess of the bunch).

Other than that, I really could take it or leave it. I honestly don't know that I would have gone ahead and bought a PS3 if I knew then what I know now.
PSN ID: Shawnji
Trophy List: http://psnprofiles.com/Shawnji

User Info: IChangedMyName

IChangedMyName
4 years ago#9
Believe it or not, I got a PS3 for Lair...

Yeloazndevil posted...
I never buy any console or handheld for certain games.

For me, eventually I'll get all of them anyways so one game to persuade me is no big.
I play a lil bit of everything on a lil bit of everything.
Not changing this until we get a Viewtiful Joe 3 or HD collection of VJ 1&2 (started 8/14/12)

User Info: deadmarv

deadmarv
4 years ago#10
No.
All PS3 owners should boycott Bethesda.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Did anyone get a PS3 solely for Versus XIII and The Last Guardian?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived