This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

PS+ questions

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. PS+ questions

User Info: G2584

G2584
3 years ago#1
I signed up a few days ago for a year, and I had some questions.

1. I turned on auto update, and when I turned it on the next day it said it only updated 3 games. Does it only do what it can during the 2 hour period that it's on?

2. I had updates scheduled for 4-6am. When I checked it at 7am, it was still running. Does it stay on until it finishes the current update? I realize some file sizes are big, and sometimes it doesn't download that fast.

3. Is there a way to select what it will and won't update? Every update so far are for old games I no longer have and play, such as Black Ops 1. I feel it's a waste of bandwidth, storage and time to be downloading updates I don't need.

That's all for now. Thanks everyone for your time and help. Take care :)
Jesus is Lord

User Info: InfernoSD

InfernoSD
3 years ago#2
3) Go to the game data utility and delete game data for games you no longer intend to play.
|| ||\ || ||"" ||"" ||"") ||\ || /''''\
|| || \|| ||"" ||, ||""\ || \|| \,,,/

User Info: Bebop242

Bebop242
3 years ago#3
it will only update the last ten games you last played.

it will only update a maximum of 3 games per night.

it will stay on until the updates are over.

G2584
3 years ago#4
Thanks for the help, InfernoSD. Unfortunately, I didn't have any game data for that game. I always delete that stuff when I get rid of a game. I checked other usernames, and they all show the same data so it's not like it is from another user.
Jesus is Lord

G2584
3 years ago#5
Thank you Bebop242. That was very informative and I will remember that information. Slowly but Shirley, I will know all the ins and outs of PS+!
Jesus is Lord

G2584
3 years ago#6
Any ideas on the other questions?
Jesus is Lord
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. PS+ questions

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived