This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

New plus games are up

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. New plus games are up

User Info: IvoryKeys88

IvoryKeys88
4 years ago#21
And I really wanted a new game to play just to have something new and refreshing. I didn't realize GT5 was so big though. Wow.
The story so far:
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.

User Info: deathslove

deathslove
4 years ago#22
IvoryKeys88 posted...
And I really wanted a new game to play just to have something new and refreshing. I didn't realize GT5 was so big though. Wow.

I just checked and you can download the SP at 11.1 GB after you put the 40GB in your DL history. The other 13GB are 2D/3D movie packs. But what about the remaining 7 or 8 GB? hmmm
Final Fantasy XIV, XV, and KH3- PS4

User Info: R15K

R15K
4 years ago#23
Damn! 40 gigs! Wouldn't be so bad if you didn't need double...

Oh well, looks like I'll continue not playing U3. Too bad it's the only ame out of this batch that I don't already have though.

User Info: IvoryKeys88

IvoryKeys88
4 years ago#24
I still won't ever have 40GB available to get it into the DL history.
The story so far:
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.

User Info: AnonUnknown

AnonUnknown
4 years ago#25
Gran Turismo 5 had a PSN release? When?

EDIT: Oh, it's just the installation.
PSN ID: Lance_87 (looking for a skilled partner for the 2P trials in Dante's Inferno)

User Info: BlakBillMitchel

BlakBillMitchel
4 years ago#26
If you attempt to download it, and you get the no space message, it will go to the past download list
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. New plus games are up

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived