This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director's Cut coming to PS3, 360, and PC.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director's Cut coming to PS3, 360, and PC.

User Info: CrimsonGear80

CrimsonGear80
4 years ago#31
If this is pretty much just the game with all the DLC, I'll get it for Wii-U. Already have all that on PS3.
Glad DmC shipped a million copies and was a success. Supporting risk-takers and change is how the industry grows.
http://imgon.net/di-CFMD.gif

User Info: Nicodimus

Nicodimus
4 years ago#32
I was not as impressed with this game as a lot of people were. It's certainly a good game, but for me it was more like a rental than something I wanted to own. I bought it for $9.99 at Target, beat it, and sold it for $8, and I got a lot more fun than 2 bucks out of it. Can't complain at all. However, for the people rating it with perfect scores, calling it a masterpiece, etc...I just don't see it.

The biggest problem with the game (other than the boss fights having only one way to win) is that the way the game is set up, I was saving every 2 minutes in case I screwed something up, and that process became something of a chore and really slowed down the pace of the game. I realize that I didn't HAVE to do it, but you can screw up so easily and then have to replay an area which takes even longer...
PSN 1: Nicodimus222, Dragon's Dogma DA pawn: Mina (L200 mage)
PSN 2: Nicodimus, Dragon's Dogma DA pawn: Tyrion (L141 sorcerer)
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director's Cut coming to PS3, 360, and PC.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived