This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I love video games of today and they have come a long way but...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. I love video games of today and they have come a long way but...

User Info: SigmaHaciel

SigmaHaciel
3 years ago#31
I agree.

While I can find a good gem every so often, nothing has stay-power this gen. Or even last gen.

I can consistently go back a few gens and pick up a game from that time that will STILL give me a "wow" feeling. I can't do that to this gen.
Don't like my opinion? Gosick. There is a reason it is MY opinion and not yours.

User Info: MMAKSX

MMAKSX
3 years ago#32
Quote:I agree.

While I can find a good gem every so often, nothing has stay-power this gen. Or even last gen.

I can consistently go back a few gens and pick up a game from that time that will STILL give me a "wow" feeling. I can't do that to this gen.

@SigmaHaciel

After some thought there are a few that I can go back and keep playing, Oblivion, Mass Effect 2, and probably now the Last of Us, the game is incredible!
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.11

User Info: MMAKSX

MMAKSX
3 years ago#33
Quote:MMAKSX posted...
Quote:MMAKSX posted...
Quote:Why don't you do something with your life, TC? I'm serious. You're probably only reminiscing over those days because you were happier then.
@wigsplasher

I had family members back then that are no longer with me anymore.

So did everyone else.
@wigsplasher

Ok....

What are you confused about? Quit being emo.

@wigsplasher

Because I dont understand why you are even telling me these things, I dont miss those days, I just like the games a lot more than I do now, who said that I miss being back in that time over my current living situation? Just because I get nostalgic about some games does not mean I want to be there again or that I was happier, only thing that would make me is seeing that family that is not with me anymore.

I dont even know why Im telling you this, you dont even know me.
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.11

User Info: A_Nonny_Moose

A_Nonny_Moose
3 years ago#34
The 8-16 bit era stand out because it's the most unique. The visuals and audio from that time are unlike anything from any other era of any other audio-visual medium.
http://i.imgur.com/QB2km.png
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. I love video games of today and they have come a long way but...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived