This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

4.46 out do I DARE update???

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. 4.46 out do I DARE update???

User Info: sirach7

sirach7
4 years ago#1
I lost one ps3 to 4.45 no more old ones to fall bak on im nervous about updating but my friends r waiting for me online post if u survived this update

User Info: Phophenomenon

Phophenomenon
4 years ago#2
its good download it install it u shud be fine haha no commas
[MS54] - Myon & Shane 54 bringing you International Departures
The Official Guy Under A State of Trance of Every Gamefaqs Board

User Info: SpittinTruth

SpittinTruth
4 years ago#3
I downloaded the update from a site.
The truth shall set you free.

sirach7
4 years ago#4
i have SURVIVED!!!!

User Info: Mad_Cauliflower

Mad_Cauliflower
4 years ago#5
They've made their users so paranoid about a good thing, for an entire generation.

Only Sony could manage that on the software side.
People hate Capcom for their DLC practices....
Deosn't anyone remember the 6 Megaman games on one console, that were literally the equivalent of DLC?

sirach7
4 years ago#6
Mad_Cauliflower posted...
They've made their users so paranoid about a good thing, for an entire generation.

and yet im still a ps fanboy.....

User Info: nite1017

nite1017
4 years ago#7

you know i had a ps3 since launch and i've never had a problem with any update before... i'm just saying and i have 3 ps3(s) (one 60gb launch model, and two 160gb slim).

User Info: Mad_Cauliflower

Mad_Cauliflower
4 years ago#8
nite1017 posted...

you know i had a ps3 since launch and i've never had a problem with any update before... i'm just saying and i have 3 ps3(s) (one 60gb launch model, and two 160gb slim).

yeah me either.

60 gig launch unit. always updated. never had a problem. no ylod... never repaired apart from a personal maintenance of the thermal compound. To the point, it's never been unusable
People hate Capcom for their DLC practices....
Deosn't anyone remember the 6 Megaman games on one console, that were literally the equivalent of DLC?

sirach7
4 years ago#9
ive never had problem until now but according to sony its because i switched out my harddrive with a 500 GB and i downloaded the update within minutes of its release before it was pulled now i have an useasy feeling when i have to update but i still prefer sony over microsoft

im getting ps4 on launch day and wont get xbox till new halo comes out then wont play xbox one again like i did with my xbox 360

User Info: crazyman32

crazyman32
4 years ago#10
nite1017 posted...

I have never had a problem with any update either.
PSN ID:gearhead32
I apologize for nothing.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. 4.46 out do I DARE update???

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived