The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

the suffering hd collection

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. the suffering hd collection

User Info: godslayer61

godslayer61
3 years ago#1
Do you think they will ever have it come out, those were the best 2 games that I ever played I loved them. I miss good old games like that were I would sit there and play them and totally lose my self to them then realize that it's been 9 hrs of crazy fun action and scares.
psn-kish1975 ----------xbox live-godslayer1975------------------wii u-kish1975------3ds-0361-6138-6925

User Info: Irony

Irony
3 years ago#2
nope
I am Mogar, God of Irony and The Devourer of Topics.
http://i.imgur.com/gcqrYXl.jpg

User Info: ninjakraken

ninjakraken
3 years ago#3
You liked the second game? As much as I liked the first game I could not even finish the second game, I thought it was awful. The most you could wish for is for a psn classic release, I don't think the games were not popular enough to warrant a HD upgrade.
PSN: lady_mystic
Mind your blasted manners! Uncivil, uncouth, uncultivated! - Lady Smith

godslayer61
3 years ago#4
What about suffering 3, who owns the rights to the games now. Also if they were stupid enough to try a zone of the enders hd I thought why not, , that game had weak sales only had a cult following and they released that junk. I guess I can dream
psn-kish1975 ----------xbox live-godslayer1975------------------wii u-kish1975------3ds-0361-6138-6925

User Info: Irony

Irony
3 years ago#5
It died with Midway probably
I am Mogar, God of Irony and The Devourer of Topics.
http://i.imgur.com/gcqrYXl.jpg

godslayer61
3 years ago#6
mogar002 posted...
It died with Midway probably

man im going to cry ,I miss midway
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. the suffering hd collection

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived