This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Final Fantasy XIII or DmC: Devil May Cry?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Final Fantasy XIII or DmC: Devil May Cry?

User Info: kanart

kanart
4 years ago#31
FFXIII for stunning graphics, great battle system, outstanding soundtrack and marvelous artistic design.

User Info: CyborgTwenty

CyborgTwenty
4 years ago#32
DmC is a much bigger insult to the DMC franchise then FF13 is to the FF franchise.

User Info: AnonUnknown

AnonUnknown
4 years ago#33
Damn you TC, you stole my idea of creating the definitive poll for the "Most hated modern videogame on GameFAQs".

CyborgTwenty
4 years ago#34
AnonUnknown posted...
Damn you TC, you stole my idea of creating the definitive poll for the "Most hated modern videogame on GameFAQs".

Call of Duty.

User Info: agrissa

agrissa
4 years ago#35
You're asking me if I prefer garbage or trash.....man a tough choice. I guess if I had to choose I'd go with FFXIII. At least it had a couple of redeeming factors, while DmC had none.
DMC>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>DmC

CyborgTwenty
4 years ago#36
FF13 is a masterpiece compared to DmC.

User Info: roytecx

roytecx
4 years ago#37
DmC gets a pass for being straight average. FFXIII is the WORST Final Fantasy game of all time, if not the worst Jrpg of all time.
The west = as close to realistic as possible, Japan = as far away from realistic as possible
My PSN: roytecx

User Info: donkeyjack

donkeyjack
4 years ago#38
CyborgTwenty posted...
FF13 is a masterpiece compared to DmC.
"Negroes typically don't believe they're racist but bigoted it. Does this make sense?"

User Info: policemenman

policemenman
4 years ago#39
voted for FF13.. Atleast it got sales & sequel. unlike DmC = flop/no sequel(for sure)
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Final Fantasy XIII or DmC: Devil May Cry?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived