This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Impressions on R.A.W. (Realms of Ancient War)?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Impressions on R.A.W. (Realms of Ancient War)?

User Info: jtrevor99

jtrevor99
3 years ago#1
I decided to try this demo out on PSN yesterday...it didn't seem like too complex of a game, but decently fun. For those who have played it, what did you think? Worth the purchase, or is there a similar game out there that's a better buy?

User Info: jtrevor99

jtrevor99
3 years ago#2
Anyone?

User Info: Red_Jester

Red_Jester
3 years ago#3
I was kind of looking forward to it even though it looked like a mediocre Diablo clone, but any Diablo-like action RPG is better than none. After the launch, reviews annihilated the game and forums filled up with people warning others away from the game, so I did just that forgot it existed until right now.

If you're looking for a game like RAW, I'd strong recommend Sacred 2 which is probably dirt cheap by now. If you're looking for a downloadable game, then Dungeon Hunter: Alliance is pretty decent.
I do benefits for all religions. I'd hate to blow the hereafter on a technicality. - Bob Hope
I'm right about everything, every time. 60% of the time.

User Info: Astroshak

Astroshak
3 years ago#4
Its decent. Its not a shining example of the genre, but nor is it a steaming pile of turds, either.

User Info: Fiyun

Fiyun
3 years ago#5
The game was so-so on the 360, with an emphasis on aoe later on.

Might be worth getting on a sale.
http://www.backloggery.com/trashknight
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Impressions on R.A.W. (Realms of Ancient War)?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived