This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Going to play RE4 HD (PSN) later today. Anything I should know?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Going to play RE4 HD (PSN) later today. Anything I should know?

User Info: RKO_ON_RAW

RKO_ON_RAW
4 years ago#21
boring_name posted...
RKO_ON_RAW posted...
Ok after playing for a little bit, I don't have a good impression of the game.

The camera angle + control scheme is a little bit disorienting. I wish the camera wasn't zoomed in so much.

I do sort of see why people like this better than RE5. In RE5 you're playing with a sidekick (Sheva) and you feel pretty unstoppable at times (especially once you unlock infinite ammo for a weapon).

In this game, you feel pretty vulnerable and the setting has a more 'scary' feel to it. Probably won't play it again soon though as the camera angle sort of causes a bit too much eye strain for me.

Well to be fair the game is pretty old now.

Yeah I know. I just wanted to give it a shot since it had been a while since I last played it. I already had it on my download list so I figured I'd try it again.

Perhaps I'll play it again sometime.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/615804-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/64275451 - Skyrim Level 81 Guide

User Info: J Sasaki

J Sasaki
4 years ago#22
The merchant will sell you upraded weapons with full ammo. So use up your ammo for a gun, updgrade it, and get full ammo in the gun. Useful for things like magnums and shotguns when you know you're running low.

User Info: CyborgTwenty

CyborgTwenty
4 years ago#23
J Sasaki posted...
The merchant will sell you upraded weapons with full ammo. So use up your ammo for a gun, updgrade it, and get full ammo in the gun. Useful for things like magnums and shotguns when you know you're running low.

10 playthroughs and i didn't know that!

User Info: Shankis

Shankis
4 years ago#24
You should know that it's the game that started the corruption of the RE series.
#xboxdone
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Going to play RE4 HD (PSN) later today. Anything I should know?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived