This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

when was the last time a game frozed on your ps3?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. when was the last time a game frozed on your ps3?

User Info: lebronwadebosh

lebronwadebosh
4 years ago#1
and what game was it?

red dead redemptionn for me .. just yesterday.

User Info: Brocken_Jr

Brocken_Jr
4 years ago#2
probably doest count, but home. a month ago. god that thing sucks, i deleted it after it froze n shutdown my ps3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHqWbfwcByI
psnprofiles.com/SHINOBI_3

User Info: jammies

jammies
4 years ago#3
I don't think a game has ever frozed on me.
I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book.
Groucho Marx

User Info: Merc123

Merc123
4 years ago#4
American Mcgee's Alice. God that game froze or bugged out so many times...though that game was just a bad port.

I can't recall the last time my PS3 froze before that honestly.

User Info: LeJonGriff

LeJonGriff
4 years ago#5
Only thing that ever froze on me was the internet browser. I don't know why I continue to make the mistake of using it again even though I know it will freeze.
I finally got my hands on Gundam Breaker... That game bent me over and violated the hell out of me. Cost me nearly $100... No regrets here.

User Info: bigtiggie23

bigtiggie23
4 years ago#6
Fallout New Vegas during the Old World Blues DLC

Probably not the fault of my system.
There's a time to laugh, there's a time to cry.
There's a time to live, and there's a time to JUICE!

User Info: AnonUnknown

AnonUnknown
4 years ago#7
4 or 5 days ago, Most Wanted. It's totally the game's fault because it's known for freezing. I got a rare license plate for multiplayer and my savegame had a rollback... i lost it and other progress made a couple of hours before <_<" i managed to redo everything though.

User Info: punisher1

punisher1
4 years ago#8
lebronwadebosh posted...
and what game was it?

red dead redemptionn for me .. just yesterday.

Fallout:New Vegas. Man I hate bethesda or any game they kind of touch. They are always filled with problems. I honestly could not beat that game because it had slow downs, freeze up, and complete crashes every 2 minutes half way through the game..
Never become desperate enough to trust the untrustworthy. Star War:The Clone Wars

User Info: LGCulgan

LGCulgan
4 years ago#9
Mass Effect 3 The last time I played it about a week ago. Just going by the frequency of the freezes I'd think it was a Bethesda game if I didn't know better.
All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others. - Douglas Adams

User Info: servb0ts

servb0ts
4 years ago#10
internet +music 20% freezes lol.

last game probably Dynasty Warrior Gundam 3 lol. killing more robots than FPS couldn't catch up lol.
PSN Qornut. Own Nintendo & Sony systems. 08/18/11 R.I.P MML3
Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn Arcanist/Summoner/Scholar
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. when was the last time a game frozed on your ps3?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived