This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

what games are available as a novel?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. what games are available as a novel?

User Info: DEBIAZ

DEBIAZ
4 years ago#1
so far I got a few books of Uncharted and Resident Evil
and more? and please give me some recommendations, thanks

User Info: servb0ts

servb0ts
4 years ago#2
Castevania Sorrow series.
Hyperdimension Neptuhia series novel & anime.
FFXIII.
PSN Qornut. Own Nintendo & Sony systems. 08/18/11 R.I.P MML3
Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn Arcanist/Summoner/Scholar

User Info: jubjub360

jubjub360
4 years ago#3
Metro 2033, Dante's inferno.
Remember, an idea can't be bad for an industry unless most companies decide to participate or use an idea that is bad.

User Info: bigtiggie23

bigtiggie23
4 years ago#4
Reminds me of when I was a kid and they had books based on Blaster Master, Megaman 2, and Metal Gear, among others. I still have the Metal Gear book.
There's a time to laugh, there's a time to cry.
There's a time to live, and there's a time to JUICE!

User Info: djruden

djruden
4 years ago#5
bigtiggie23 posted...
Reminds me of when I was a kid and they had books based on Blaster Master, Megaman 2, and Metal Gear, among others. I still have the Metal Gear book.

Worlds of Power series. There was also Shadowgate, Bionic Commando and Castlevania and many others. I LOVED those books when I was a kid!

User Info: Alavard

Alavard
4 years ago#6
bigtiggie23 posted...

Blaster Master was seriously a well written book. I remember reading it from my elementary school's library a few times. I need to track down a copy.

User Info: 656stooge

656stooge
4 years ago#7
I know there's a few Assassin's Creed books, but I shy away from novels based on games. I'd rather read a fantastic original book like The Name of The Wind then take a chance on something by an author I've never heard of just because it's based on a game I like.

Not judging or being smug. But that's the reason why I haven't read any gaming novels outside of the first Halo book.
For want of the price of tea and a slice, the old man died.
wolfgard hannusen 4 years ago#8
Romance of the 3 Kingdoms.Fictionalized History.Last time I checked entire book was available online.
The Pinyin Translation is preferable to the Yale Translation.Been a while uncertain about this.
Familiar Video game spelling of names,Cao Cao instead of Tsao Tsao.Makes it a lot easier to remember who's who.
World Record Holder Best Score Dynasty Tactics 2,16 Gold 99,999s Vs 10.

User Info: djruden

djruden
4 years ago#9
There's a 4 book series based on the Doom computer game. GREAT BOOKS! Really takes some twists and turns/

User Info: randomwalker

randomwalker
4 years ago#10
Mass Effect.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. what games are available as a novel?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived