The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

GTA V bundle.on Amazon

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. GTA V bundle.on Amazon

User Info: DeathByMusic68

DeathByMusic68
3 years ago#1
I've been looking at PS3's on Amazon for the last few weeks, mostly used ones so I could save more money for games. I actually ordered a 160 GB model for $180 about a week and a half ago and it never shipped so I filed a claim on Amazon and should be getting a full refund in a couple weeks. I have like $110 on an Amazon Gift Card

Anyways, I was looking today and I noticed that the GTA V bundle comes out in about 8 weeks. It's only $270 and it comes with a very popular game and a month free of PS+.

I was thinking about waiting the 8 weeks, and going to like a Best Buy or whatever to buy the GTA bundle and saving the $110 on Amazon for games.

My question is do you guys think the GTA V bundle will go up in price between now and when it's released? Do you think it will be more in stores than it is on Amazon?
http://i.imgur.com/WYOdyH5.jpg

User Info: este914

este914
3 years ago#2
By the time it's released it might be a little bit more. then AFTER it's release it will go up in price as the available quantities go down.
--> [ *este914* ] <--
Myth. Man. Legend.

User Info: DeathByMusic68

DeathByMusic68
3 years ago#3
este914 posted...
By the time it's released it might be a little bit more. then AFTER it's release it will go up in price as the available quantities go down.

hmmm...how much do you think it will go up to? $300, I think I'd be okay with that, but if it goes up to say around $350, I might just consider pre-ordering it now.
http://i.imgur.com/WYOdyH5.jpg

User Info: este914

este914
3 years ago#4
Sure, why not get it once you get your full refund and the rest on the gift card
--> [ *este914* ] <--
Myth. Man. Legend.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. GTA V bundle.on Amazon

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived