This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Games that should be CO OP and good games that ARE.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Games that should be CO OP and good games that ARE.

User Info: BruceLee1974

BruceLee1974
3 years ago#1
on PS3.

IMO from the limited amound of games or game demoes I have played on PS3 so far these are games I think SHOULD be CO OP but developers for some reason didn't.

THE LAST OF US - I only just got this game and played a fair bit of multiplayer and watched a bit of single player, but definitely this game could be Co Op , one could be the guy and one the girl. Not sure why Naughty Dog didn't make it Co Op, could of been so much fun.

GOD OF WAR - I think this game could be fun Co Op as well from the demo that I played.

UNCHARTED 3 - I know there is a Co Op mode, but the single player story could of been fun playing co op. Well I enjoy single player story games more playing co op since owning a Xbox 360 and playing Gears of War.

Co op is a lot of fun playing with a buddy online and wish more games did this with the story.

Any games on PS3 that are fun playing Co Op that I haven't played ? I've only had a PS3 for about 1 week so haven't played many.

User Info: este914

este914
3 years ago#2
Resident Evil 5 (Gold Edition)
Resident Evil 6
sports games
...::: este914 :::...
The One & Only!

User Info: Dave4202

Dave4202
3 years ago#3
I think Mass Effect and Spec Ops both should have had story Co-Op, you have 2 AI's with you at all times anyways, why couldn't one of them be a person?

And I wish Resistance 2 had story Co-Op like Resistance 1 did, me and my buddy put an insane amount of hours into Resistance 1, huge kick in the nads when we bought Resistance 2 and found out there was no Story Co-Op.

User Info: Gunzleader

Gunzleader
3 years ago#4
all games need co-op im sick of devs giving in to the cod style dm/tdm bs cause they think its popular.
you are not "official" anything of any board grow up. RIP Everquest Online Adventures 2003-2012

User Info: Terotrous

Terotrous
3 years ago#5
Tales of Graces F is a great co-op game. On the harder difficulty levels you'll really need to work together to survive.
http://terosclassicgaming.blogspot.com/ - Watch me beat "NES Yume Penguin Monogatari"
http://www.backloggery.com/tero - My backloggery

User Info: Battleship_Gray

Battleship_Gray
3 years ago#6
Borderlands 2 is my favorite co-op of the generation.
http://e-carpenter.tumblr.com/
PSN/XBL: Citizen Soldat

BruceLee1974
3 years ago#7
Gunzleader posted...
all games need co-op im sick of devs giving in to the cod style dm/tdm bs cause they think its popular.

The most fun I have had on the 360 co op is playing Call of Dudy World at War and Gears of War and maybe Halo.

On Ps3 (because I've only had it for a week) the only co op game I've played was Uncharted 3 and that is just mission based. But that was still fun even though it was only mission based.

Maybe I should ask what Sony excslusives are fun to play Co Op as I have played a fair few multi plat games on the 360.

I was thinking about trying Killzone 3 I heard that was pretty good co op ? But if you can't think of any Sony exclsuives you can still name some good multi plat ones I might not have played before.

User Info: Neonwarrior1243

Neonwarrior1243
3 years ago#8
Resistance 1-3 (1 is only split screen)
Tales of series (couch co-op only)
Demon Souls
DCUO
One Piece pirate warriors
Dynasty warriors
Uncharted 2-3
Tokyo Jungle (couch co-op)
Socom 4
Little big planet 1-2
killzone 3
rachet and clank all 4 one
starhawk

Japanese imports:
E.X. Troopers
Gundam Breaker
Gundam battle record u.c. 0081
Gundam Extreme VS (split screen co-op)
Sengoku Basara series (couch co-op)
Samurai warriors (couch co-op)

User Info: TheRavenKC

TheRavenKC
3 years ago#9
Dragon's Dogma should have been co-op.

Borderlands 1 and 2 are great co-op games.
http://psnprofiles.com/TheRavenKC Play Like A Raven
http://www.xboxgamertag.com/search/TheRavenKC/

BruceLee1974
3 years ago#10
Neonwarrior1243 posted...
Resistance 1-3 (1 is only split screen)
Tales of series (couch co-op only)
Demon Souls
DCUO
One Piece pirate warriors
Dynasty warriors
Uncharted 2-3
Tokyo Jungle (couch co-op)
Socom 4
Little big planet 1-2
killzone 3
rachet and clank all 4 one
starhawk

Japanese imports:
E.X. Troopers
Gundam Breaker
Gundam battle record u.c. 0081
Gundam Extreme VS (split screen co-op)
Sengoku Basara series (couch co-op)
Samurai warriors (couch co-op)

I'm only really interested in the online Co Op games, but thanks for the list. Just wondering is Little Big planet any good, I tried the demo and not sure I really like it. Is it any better co op ?

Also to those that played Killzone co op is it good ?
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Games that should be CO OP and good games that ARE.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived