This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Am I the only one happy for the Summer Sale to end?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Am I the only one happy for the Summer Sale to end?

User Info: _Perfectionist

_Perfectionist
4 years ago#1
Hey guys.
Not sure of the US summer sale but the EU region (Europe/MidEast/Australia...etc) summer sale is very bad. And the store updates every week is consistently bad. Where are the great sales on great games and new PSX/PS2 titles? let alone the huge prices on games! we need discounts! I can't pay $74.99 for Remember Me or Tomb Raider!

With exception of few good games that get discounts like Bioshock Infinite but got a discount for like 2 days! wth! Last time we got a serious update was like in FEB or March.

User Info: AnonUnknown

AnonUnknown
4 years ago#2
Yeah, i'm happy too. This is the first summer sale where i bought absolutely NOTHING.

User Info: tactikz4

tactikz4
4 years ago#3
It was very bad, i didnt buy nothing, 2 more days left, will they put something betteR?
PSN/Battlelog: tactikz4
BF3/Black Ops 2 My Fav Multiplayer.

User Info: 656stooge

656stooge
4 years ago#4
Was Retro City Rampage, Hotline Miami, Crash Bandicoot 1-3, Thomas Was Alone, Guacamelee, Doom Collection and Sound Shapes part of the Summer Sale, or were they independent sales?

Because I bought and enjoyed all of those.
For want of the price of tea and a slice, the old man died.

_Perfectionist
4 years ago#5
tactikz4 posted...
It was very bad, i didnt buy nothing, 2 more days left, will they put something betteR?

I don't think so because the coming update will remove the sale.

_Perfectionist
4 years ago#6
bumpp
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Am I the only one happy for the Summer Sale to end?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived