This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Playstation Plus Kingdoms of Amalur... 60minute trial?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Playstation Plus Kingdoms of Amalur... 60minute trial?

User Info: Jiryn

Jiryn
4 years ago#1
Ok, the free game of Octorber is Kingdoms of Amalur
When I went back to download the game after purchase.. it says "Free Trial" and in description says I only get 60minutes of playtime...

So Is this the full game, or is this 60minutes for when my PS+ runs out?
Mewtwo_Soul: "You can't trust a smile from Sony, but you'd better watch your back after shaking Microsoft's hand."

User Info: king_madden

king_madden
4 years ago#2
download it anyway, I downloaded it yesterday and it says 60 minute trial, so I let the time run out and it says expired now, but I can still play it as much as I want.

Jiryn
4 years ago#3
king_madden posted...
download it anyway, I downloaded it yesterday and it says 60 minute trial, so I let the time run out and it says expired now, but I can still play it as much as I want.

I did.
Mewtwo_Soul: "You can't trust a smile from Sony, but you'd better watch your back after shaking Microsoft's hand."

User Info: CronoGuyver

CronoGuyver
4 years ago#4
This game's demo is more than 60 minutes long, I believe there is an unlockable item for the main game if you play it for about or more than 60 min. Also Mass Effect 3 demo unlocks few items.
Those who come with a sword, will die by the sword.

Jiryn
4 years ago#5
CronoGuyver posted...
This game's demo is more than 60 minutes long, I believe there is an unlockable item for the main game if you play it for about or more than 60 min. Also Mass Effect 3 demo unlocks few items.

Yea, I was surprised they weren't in my box like my N7 armor...
So I had to re download them.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Playstation Plus Kingdoms of Amalur... 60minute trial?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived