This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Please take a moment to give Beyond: Two Souls a user rating on Metacritic.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Please take a moment to give Beyond: Two Souls a user rating on Metacritic.

User Info: Solemnity

Solemnity
3 years ago#1
http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-3/beyond-two-souls

Now, I'm not advocating that everyone give it a 0 out of 10, but if that's your honest assessment of the game's value, as it was mine, then by all means, follow your heart. Thank you.

User Info: Doukou

Doukou
3 years ago#2
I don't understand how you can give something 0/10 unless it killed your family
Don't read this sig.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18EvifsO8VA

User Info: SythisTaru

SythisTaru
3 years ago#3
This should be illegal.

User Info: Godstriker8

Godstriker8
3 years ago#4
If anyone gives it a zero out of 10, then their opinion on games is utter garbage.
I'm just dickin aroouunnnd
SHAKE AND BAKE!

User Info: monkeyman0111

monkeyman0111
3 years ago#5
Doukou posted...

I think it did kill his family. Cuz why would anybody take time out of their day to do that? I can't think of a sane reason
"There are TONS of games that look BEAUTIFUL. It's not a matter of polygons anymore, it's a matter of ART DIRECTION now"
PSN: Monkeyman0111

User Info: docman864

docman864
3 years ago#6
monkeyman0111 posted...
Doukou posted...

I think it did kill his family. Cuz why would anybody take time out of their day to do that? I can't think of a sane reason

like a monkey, but worse.
if you don't play this game, you ARE part of the f***ing problem.

User Info: monkeyman0111

monkeyman0111
3 years ago#7
docman864 posted...
monkeyman0111 posted...
Doukou posted...

like a monkey, but worse.

Like Rafiki with the wrong meds
"There are TONS of games that look BEAUTIFUL. It's not a matter of polygons anymore, it's a matter of ART DIRECTION now"
PSN: Monkeyman0111

User Info: DelRowe

DelRowe
3 years ago#8
0/10: "Walking Simulator 2013"- ButtCrust

LMAO. How do they allow this s***?
You are not in control.

User Info: Oystersoup

Oystersoup
3 years ago#9
Is this what trolling has become?

User Info: zerooo0

zerooo0
3 years ago#10
People like TC are I don't take User created reviews seriously anymore. Shame because I would used to rely on what some people opinions, but Metacritic community makes me rather trust Gamefaqs community more than it and that saying something. I would rather read one of IGN reviews than to take any Metacritic user reviews seriously.

I don't even use reviews too much so it doesn't bother me that much though. The only person that I really use for reviews is Angry Joe since I've found his reviews to be similar to my tastes that I haven't really disagreed with a single one yet.
Starwars Battlefront+Destiny+Titanfall+Battlefield 4+Halo 5=Me in FPS heaven for these next few years.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Please take a moment to give Beyond: Two Souls a user rating on Metacritic.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived