This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Poll: Best comeback game!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Poll: Best comeback game!

User Info: Worm199

Worm199
3 years ago#31
I expected Mortal Kombat to be on this list, which I would have voted for. Now that is what I call making a comeback!
''Wisest is he who knows, that he knows nothing'' - Socrates
I would like to change that to ''Wisest is the wrestling fan who knows nothing beforehand''

User Info: AnonUnknown

AnonUnknown
3 years ago#32
theshoveller posted...
I'm the only one who said it, but Bionic Commando. Hear me out on it:

*snip*

Bionic Commando was on NES, some arcade units, and maybe, possibly, a system I've forgotten (like Commodore 64 or something.) Then, you had the revamped Rearmed, a sequel to Rearmed, and the home console Bionic Commando game. For a franchise that's almost the oldest on the list (I forget when it first came out, but it's probably up there with Duke Nukem for that title), that's a pretty good comeback. I thought it was a decent game overall, and would like to see a sequel made for it. I do like how they expanded on things within the game's universe.

Same here... i played the PC version of in 2009 and it was quite enjoyable. I also liked both BCR games.

User Info: SoaringDive

SoaringDive
3 years ago#33
Rayman Origins.
Check out my sound cloud! I write orchestra pieces, sometimes piano solos: https://soundcloud.com/soaringdive
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Poll: Best comeback game!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived