This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Gamestop online preorders

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Gamestop online preorders

User Info: Ocelot4444

Ocelot4444
3 years ago#1
Yea yea, they have a bad reputation blah blah. For those that have in the past pre-ordered from GS. If you choose 2 day shipping, will you get the game on release day? I know this is the case for Amazon which is why im asking about GS? Or do I need to pick the one day shipping option?
Youtube/Twitch: MrWhiteProductions

User Info: flame030191

flame030191
3 years ago#2
You could contact them and ask. If you don't want to wait for an e-mail reply, just call them, they have a number on their website for customer support.
PSN ID: armyflame (formerly Troll_Face_Flame) X360 gamertag: That Guy Flame Wii U: That_Guy_Flame
Call of Duty 2 is still the best of the series.

User Info: MrMolinaro

MrMolinaro
3 years ago#3
I recently pre-ordered a WInd Waker Wii U from Gamestop with 1 day shipping and it arrived the day after release. I'd imagine that 2 day shipping will mean exactly that.

I also tested the free shipping for my Beyond: Two Souls pre-order and it took 6 days after release to arrive.
PSN/XBL/NNID/Steam - MrMolinaro
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/MrMolinaro.png

User Info: Jaqen19

Jaqen19
3 years ago#4
Why not choose the pick up at store option if you're worried you wont get the game on release day?

User Info: Shankis

Shankis
3 years ago#5
Jaqen19 posted...
Why not choose the pick up at store option if you're worried you wont get the game on release day?

Getting to a store might be inconvenient for him. The nearest stores to me are almost a 40 minute drive away.
#xboxdone
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Gamestop online preorders

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived