This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Good new PSN name ideas?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Good new PSN name ideas?

User Info: kcuber27

kcuber27
4 years ago#1
Well I know part of what my PSN name will be. I am from the Philadelphia area, and I want to think of a cool word with f in the word and change that to ph. I am going to start or end with Philly and have another word. For example PhillyPhearless/PhearlessPhilly (fearless) or PhillyEphicient/EphicientPhilly (efficient). Also, if you can think of something unrelated to what I just said, with no f/ph sound and it has a good sound to it, please put that too! Thanks!

User Info: BillbertRandom

BillbertRandom
4 years ago#2
kcuber27 posted...
Well I know part of what my PSN name will be. I am from the Philadelphia area, and I want to think of a cool word with f in the word and change that to ph. I am going to start or end with Philly and have another word. For example PhillyPhearless/PhearlessPhilly (fearless) or PhillyEphicient/EphicientPhilly (efficient). Also, if you can think of something unrelated to what I just said, with no f/ph sound and it has a good sound to it, please put that too! Thanks!

Daniel san's Dojo.
It's only racist if you are serious.

User Info: ZillionKiller

ZillionKiller
4 years ago#3
PhartKnocker
PhartPhun
PhairyPharts
PhungusPhart

Go ahead, steal them
PSN ID : JasperGuitar

User Info: Still__Rippin

Still__Rippin
4 years ago#4
"IveHad6Abortions"
You don't understand then. That you can hurt someone so badly they never recover. That a person can, just by living, damage another human being beyond repair.

User Info: Varron

Varron
4 years ago#5
Sloppy2nd
BukakkeHero
PSN: Snippuh

User Info: CriticalFury

CriticalFury
4 years ago#6
PhillyDeezNuts
"They say I can't lose, I say you can't win."- Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!!

User Info: gtaking5

gtaking5
4 years ago#7
BukakkeHero

Second.
Nobody tells me what I want!
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Good new PSN name ideas?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived