This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Playstation Plus doesn't seem very good...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Playstation Plus doesn't seem very good...

User Info: jammies

jammies
4 years ago#41
harcoreblazer posted...
Netflix offers tons of movies, but you can't watch them when your subscription ends.

I don't see people nitpicking about that.

They probably will now that you said it.
I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book.
Groucho Marx

User Info: agrissa

agrissa
4 years ago#42
harcoreblazer posted...
Netflix offers tons of movies, but you can't watch them when your subscription ends.

The difference is that Netflix don't claim that you get "Free movies".
Remember when games used to be good?
Proudly boycotting Capcom and DLCs.

User Info: stevieb1234567

stevieb1234567
4 years ago#43
harcoreblazer posted...

U dont need plus to watch netflix all u need is a nexxflix account. Psn plus as nothing ro do with it.
Posted using GameFlux

User Info: harcoreblazer

harcoreblazer
4 years ago#44
stevieb1234567 posted...
harcoreblazer posted...

U dont need plus to watch netflix all u need is a nexxflix account. Psn plus as nothing ro do with it.

I was just comparing the two services and how people don't complain about Netflix movies not being watchable if your subscription ends.
PSN/Steam = retrohunter95.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QS4HQWWuqP8&feature=youtu.be

User Info: stevieb1234567

stevieb1234567
4 years ago#45
harcoreblazer posted...

U dont need plus to watch nexflix all u need is an account for nexflix. Plus hhas nothing ro do with it.
Posted using GameFlux

User Info: jammies

jammies
4 years ago#46
stevieb1234567 posted...
harcoreblazer posted...

Don't feel bad. Sometimes I don't see things fly over my head either, like satellites, comets, other galaxies...
I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book.
Groucho Marx
(message deleted)

User Info: JanayBerry

JanayBerry
3 years ago#48
CronoDyne posted...
And the thing I don't get is, the 1 month I signed up for was 9.99, but it says 5$ per month, is that 5 for a full year or...?

This is Sony's rather childish marketing ploy they use to bring in customers. It's basically a bait and switch. GET PS+ AND GET FREE GAMES...that you have to pay a subscription for to actually play them, making them not "free" at all. 60% OFF SALE...if you're already spending money on PS+. PS+ FOR LESS THAN $5 PER MONTH... if you pay $50 upfront for an entire year.

It's cheap, cliched marketing.

$50 for a year. Then $5 for a game. After sub ends, I still have the $5 game I paid for. Works for me.

Sure, it's $55 there, but later, more games at $5 each still ain't bad.
PSN ID: Jim_Berry
Xbox 360: KKA OMEGA Jim (soon to R.I.P.)
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Playstation Plus doesn't seem very good...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived