This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Games that never get old

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Games that never get old

User Info: DeadlineGamer

DeadlineGamer
4 years ago#1
The Last of Us-A true Masterpiece-Man...I'm telling you no matter how many times I play this game it never gets old,it never gets repetitive and the magic never goes away.The Last of Us emerges me so well that I even forget that I'm replying the game.That feeling of survival and that sense of satisfaction that I get after surviving ambushes.The jokes,the stories-The Last of Us made me laugh and it made me cry.It never gets old.The Last of Us-You will forever have a special place in my heart.I gotta say I have been gaming since the 3rd gen I guess and no game has quite brought that emotion in me for a game and its characters like The Last of Us.I'm so glad I got to experience this wonderful experience. The Last of Us is the best game I have ever played.

What are some games that never get old for you?
"What happens in the dark comes out in the light."Trevor Phillips

User Info: luigi13579

luigi13579
4 years ago#2
I think all games get old for me after a while. It's just that some take longer than others to get to that point.

Metroid Prime is probably the closest to what you described. Whenever I play it, I get engrossed in it so much that I almost forget I'm playing a game. The atmosphere and immersion are second to none.

Other games that I can enjoy for hours and hours at a time: Deus Ex, Diablo II, various other Metroid games (Super, Zero Mission, Fusion, Echoes, etc.), GTA: San Andreas, Metal Gear Solid 3, F-Zero GX, Chrono Trigger, most 2D Castlevanias, Mega Man Battle Network 3, etc.

User Info: Killingjoke_666

Killingjoke_666
4 years ago#3
Super Mario World
UMVC3
Mario Karts
Tatsunoko vs Cacom
Otto: Wow! I had Mustard?!

User Info: INFERNO1092000

INFERNO1092000
4 years ago#4
Half life 2
It's a wonderful time to be a ps3 owner getting games for 5 bucks like crazy at gamestop lately with the crazy deals.

User Info: -GLICE-

-GLICE-
4 years ago#5
TC has bad tastes and has forgotten what true video games are.
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/californian.gif
I would agree with you but then we would both be wrong.

User Info: DevilTears604

DevilTears604
4 years ago#6
The first one that popped into my head was Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island
Gamers are too reactionary. Games are like fine wine, they must linger for us to get their true taste. There are plenty of examples.

User Info: Sakurafanboy

Sakurafanboy
4 years ago#7
For me its .Hack//G.U., Final Fantasy X, Tales of Graces f, etc
Team Gracidea - We live to love!
Proud fan of all that is Shaymin! (Official Riku of KHIII board)

User Info: JascoD

JascoD
4 years ago#8
Tlou was good. But its waaaaay to long. Epic stupid A.I that actually makes the game a little fun. Gameplay is nothing special at all. Its all about cover, hide and seek. Repeat. As a movie, it was good. As a game, it was bad.

So, the game really can drag on. Nothing i have replayed yet and won't have to for atleast 2 more years.
Who's playing you?

User Info: -GLICE-

-GLICE-
4 years ago#9
Mario
Metroid
Zelda
Yoshi's Island
Super Mario RPG The Legend of the Seven Stars
Donkey Kong Country TRILOGY
Final Fantasy 7
Final Fantasy 9
Xenogears
Tales of Symphonia
Ninja Gaiden Black

just to name a few
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/californian.gif
I would agree with you but then we would both be wrong.

User Info: AnonUnknown

AnonUnknown
4 years ago#10
Demon's Crest, Castlevania SOTN.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Games that never get old

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived