This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Final Fantasy XIII is by far the best JRPG for the PS3

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Final Fantasy XIII is by far the best JRPG for the PS3

User Info: MyWifeBeatsMe

MyWifeBeatsMe
3 years ago#1
The game is visually stunning and Lightning is really sexy. Awesome combat, story, worlds etc..

The game is a masterpiece and is easily the most memorable game this generation.

I give it a 10/10

User Info: Strider102

Strider102
3 years ago#2
Posting in epic topic.
Strider is something of a god of equine necro-brutality. -Master ZED

User Info: Gamerz_Fantasy

Gamerz_Fantasy
3 years ago#3
get a life

User Info: toadieman

toadieman
3 years ago#4
Don't post people. He's clearly delusional from the beating he probably just got.
http://www.sirlin.net/ptw/

User Info: servb0ts

servb0ts
3 years ago#5
MyWifeBeatsMe posted...
The game is visually stunning and Lightning is really sexy. Awesome combat, story, worlds etc..

The game is a masterpiece and is easily the most memorable game this generation.

I give it a 10/10

Good for you I give FFXIII a 1/10.
PSN Qornut. Own Nintendo & Sony systems.
A Strong Fighter is not One who Wins the Fight, But One who can Stands after Defeat.

User Info: Karnage4208238

Karnage4208238
3 years ago#6
servb0ts posted...
MyWifeBeatsMe posted...

I give it a 10/10

good for you i give it a 8/10 one of the best jrpgs so far the the ps3
The Only Goal In Life Is Death
S'up Im Karnage The Ultimate Cheater I Love to Cheat If You Don't Like It It's Your Problem Not Mine

User Info: Trigger99X

Trigger99X
3 years ago#7
Karnage4208238 posted...
servb0ts posted...
MyWifeBeatsMe posted...

I give it a 10/10

good for you i give it a 8/10 one of the best jrpgs so far the the ps3

good for you I give it a 2/10 one of the worst games I've played
Edit: I wonder how long we can keep the "good for you 'insert opinion here" going.

User Info: Fiery101

Fiery101
3 years ago#8
Good for you. I gave it the score it deserves, 7.

It isn't the worst RPG ever made. It probably isn't even the worst Final Fantasy game. I at least give it credit for trying a few new things, but ultimately it is a very heavily flawed game, but not one without merit.

The word that comes to mind when describing it is "disappointing." It was a let-down game, but it isn't completely unplayable. Nor is it praise-worthy.

User Info: vind3d

vind3d
3 years ago#9
MyWifeBeatsMe posted...

I give it a 10/10
I recently finished playing it for the first time. After a few days I started another playthrough. The HD graphics are amazing. I really like the combat system. And Lightning is cool! ^ ^
Why do tv comedies have laugh tracks but movie comedies don't?

User Info: powerdude

powerdude
3 years ago#10
I give it a 5/10 at best. The graphics are amazing. But the story was so confusing and eidolons are weak as hell. I remember when I played FFVII, I used to love summoning Bahamut, Odin, etc. But in this game, my party does more damage than them.
(9_)9 bring it on!
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Final Fantasy XIII is by far the best JRPG for the PS3

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived