This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I don't think I can game anymore...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. I don't think I can game anymore...

User Info: LaggingRed

LaggingRed
3 years ago#1
I think I've gamed so much that I can't even game anymore. I have no longer the urge to play video games. I've been a gamer all my life in these 21 years on earth.

Did I just burn out? Am I going through some kind of depression? I have gone through times where I didn't feel like gaming, but not as disconnected as I feel now.

I have been very productive lately. It's nice being useful, but I miss the hype and the joy of gaming. I still watch anime on surf on the internet, cuz it's fun, so I know I'm still kinda fine.

What happened to me?! has anyone else felt this way?

User Info: GamerRaf

GamerRaf
3 years ago#2
I watch anime too.
"Lets release a console with no games and no marketing." -Satoru Iwata, 2012

User Info: elusive

elusive
3 years ago#3
Do you have a g/f now? They kind of take the fun out of it lol.

User Info: LaggingRed

LaggingRed
3 years ago#4
I've had a gf for around 3 years now. She's already use to my gamer nature. She's also surprised about my sudden loss of gaming love. So now I'm seeking help with you fellow gamers.

User Info: EzraGenesis

EzraGenesis
3 years ago#5
I thought I grew out of gaming too. Sold all my PS3 games (around 50) and my PS3 itself. A month or so later, I was incredibly bored at home (PS3 was my only console), so I bought another one a few months later. So, idk why I did that. I think it was a phase.
Any Tree Can Drop An Apple. I'll Drop The Freaking Moon
PSN: EzraGenesis 3DSFC-3711-8050-4558

User Info: oORyuumaruOo

oORyuumaruOo
3 years ago#6
Don't force it if you really have no inclination to game anymore.
PSN: MrSeizo
"Did you see that, Zach? Clear as a crisp spring morning. FK...in the coffee!"

User Info: Remmy8199

Remmy8199
3 years ago#7
You're just getting older. Try a new genre or something.
"To Oblivion with all of you! You rich piles of dung walking by us like we're not there! Pretending we don't exist! How dare you!" ~ Snilf

User Info: nuutan

nuutan
3 years ago#8
Don't force yourself, games are supposed to be fun. Pick up a new genre when you feel like it.

User Info: zooknut

zooknut
3 years ago#9
man im more than 10 years older than you..ya go thru phases sometimes, I don't play for weeks at a time but other times I play just about everyday for weeks at a time..also it depends on yes a female and also your work/school schedule and other responsibilities that u have to tackle on regular basis.all play a roll

User Info: NitianXero

NitianXero
3 years ago#10
The best thing to do right now is NOT be on here. This site is garbage enough in general to make you hate gaming in time.
Not a 10 year old mainstream-gargling manchild who thinks his opinion is fact because of "review scores". On this site. **** me, right?
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. I don't think I can game anymore...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived