This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do you get bored of games halfway through and just move on?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Do you get bored of games halfway through and just move on?

User Info: Gunvalkyrie2

Gunvalkyrie2
3 years ago#1
or at least want to? TR was the last game I finished - and I loved it - but thats a rarity - often I cannot wait for a game to end so I can move along to something new
You are ignoring 9 message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here.

User Info: GoatJugSoup

GoatJugSoup
3 years ago#2
generally no but if I do find myself getting bored with a game I will move on because what's the point of gaming if you are not having fun.
http://psnprofiles.com/meecegoatsalot
GW2 Character Name: Ranger Goat of Yogi, Guild: Knights of Chicken

User Info: ilikefords

ilikefords
3 years ago#3
I get bored with games really easy now it seems so I am constantly switching games out and playing different ones.

Because of this I now have a huge backlog. I rarely give up and never finish a game though.
PSN ID:I_Like_Fords / GT: Genckler
[R3D] --- I am a Motorcyclist :: Buying new bike in spring!

User Info: danny50

danny50
3 years ago#4
I generally try not too. If I do find myself getting bored I will play through something else and revisit the previous.

User Info: Alltra

Alltra
3 years ago#5
Not so much bored, but something else distracts me that I want to play more than what I was playing, and I'll stop halfway.

I don't like doing that though, and I try very hard not to. I prefer to finish what I start before I move on to something else, but it has happened on occasion.
"Cute" is a kiddy euphemism for "Sexy".
Online is the worst thing to happen to gaming.

User Info: CronoGuyver

CronoGuyver
3 years ago#6
yep...I do. Why bother with boring game?
Those who come with a sword, will die by the sword.

User Info: A_Nonny_Moose

A_Nonny_Moose
3 years ago#7
Sometimes. Happened with The Last of Us, Ni No Kuni, Mini Ninjas, Mirror's Edge, probably some others.
http://i.imgur.com/QB2km.png

User Info: NaturalCalamity

NaturalCalamity
3 years ago#8
Games I chose not to finish this past gen:

DmC
White Knight Chronicles
GTA5
Uncharted 3
Demon's Souls
Final Fantasy 13-2

Let's just say this was not a good gen for me. Probably the gen that I've gamed the least.
Sophisticated Ignorance, Write my Curses in Cursive.

User Info: rswsc0407

rswsc0407
3 years ago#9
This seems to happen to me all of the time nowadays and I have no idea why. I will eventually go back and finish them sometime I just have too many games to play cause of Plus on top of buying more games that I want cause they're like 5-10 bucks and it's kind of hard to pass up at that price.
Red Sox World Series Champions 2004 & 2007= My ID. PSN ID- rswsc0407

User Info: Scrubbydude

Scrubbydude
3 years ago#10
Only on games that I know I can't enjoy any further. Examples include: Valkyria Chronicles where the first 7 chapters bored me, Dishonored/Deus Ex where I got tired of reloading check points for non-lethal runs and KH 1.5 Remix where I just hit Atlantica. Otherwise I try to make it a point to complete a game I like and unlock all the artwork/bonus commentaries. I won't bother with trophies/achievements.

If there is something really interesting that just hit my hard disk then that just got listed on my backlog...and I'll clear it.

Someday. =/
Waiting for: PS Now!
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Do you get bored of games halfway through and just move on?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived