This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What are you playing and what's your next purchase?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. What are you playing and what's your next purchase?

User Info: HipHopBeats

HipHopBeats
3 years ago#1
Just finished Ground Zeroes main mission. Next up is New Vegas and Dragon's Dogma. Thinking of picking up Dishonored GOTY.
Feel to free to add me (mention gamefaqs)
PSN: SparkzMentalz

User Info: Mercenary12451

Mercenary12451
3 years ago#2
Playing God of War 3 and next purchace is Grand Theft Auto Vice City that is on sale on the PSN store. I have the physical game but it is one of my favorites so figured for $2.39 why not?
They call mercenary's like us dogs of war.

User Info: Zack_Attackv1

Zack_Attackv1
3 years ago#3
New copy of Skyrim most likely.
\V/IEC5007
http://imgur.com/iNfJAtG.jpg http://i.imgur.com/g3SYbgU.jpg http://i.imgur.com/UQI5H17.jpg

HipHopBeats
3 years ago#4
Mercenary12451 posted...
Playing God of War 3 and next purchace is Grand Theft Auto Vice City that is on sale on the PSN store. I have the physical game but it is one of my favorites so figured for $2.39 why not?

If you got the space, go for it. I have Skyrim DLC's but I'm thinking of picking up the Legendary edition since it's so cheap so I can free up some space. Plus I prefer discs over digital.

User Info: RJones416

RJones416
3 years ago#5
gta5 then ratchet and clank tools of destruction

User Info: cervecero05

cervecero05
3 years ago#6
Uncharted 1, dead island riptide
next: saints row 3 and dead space
Playing: uncharted 1, dead island riptide

User Info: Draconas_Lyrr

Draconas_Lyrr
3 years ago#7
Currently playing:
PS3:
FFX/X-2 HD
Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD
Jak & Daxter HD
South Park: Stick of Truth

PS4:
Battlefield 4
Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag
Knack
Killzone: Shadow Fall

Next purchase is probably going to be InFamous: Second Son, game looks amazing. I also have a 3DS in layaway, I might start playing Pokemon X/Y, Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, and Bravely Default as well. It's the Yoshi limited edition, I might just decide to resell it, if it's selling for high enough.
PSN: Draconas_Lyrr
Difference between "a" and "an": "a" comes before consonant sounds, "an" before vowel sounds.

HipHopBeats
3 years ago#8
Draconas_Lyrr posted...
Currently playing:
PS3:
FFX/X-2 HD
Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD
Jak & Daxter HD

PS4:
Battlefield 4
Knack

Next purchase is probably going to be InFamous: Second Son, game looks amazing. I also have a 3DS in layaway, I might start playing Pokemon X/Y, Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, and Bravely Default as well. It's the Yoshi limited edition, I might just decide to resell it, if it's selling for high enough.

I was watching some walkthrough vids on Second Son and I gotta say, visually, it's the first true next gen PS4 title so far. Uncharted 4 is gonna beast when that drops. Shawdowfall looks cool but I was turned off by the Mario Bros. platforming sequences.

User Info: prozac786

prozac786
3 years ago#9
Infamous SS
Watch Dogs
PSN Prozac786
"It shows how poorly education and raised someone really are." bob15x

User Info: Draconas_Lyrr

Draconas_Lyrr
3 years ago#10
HipHopBeats posted...
Draconas_Lyrr posted...
Currently playing:
PS3:
FFX/X-2 HD
Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD
Jak & Daxter HD

PS4:
Battlefield 4
Knack

I was watching some walkthrough vids on Second Son and I gotta say, visually, it's the first true next gen PS4 title so far. Uncharted 4 is gonna beast when that drops. Shawdowfall looks cool but I was turned off by the Mario Bros. platforming sequences.

I didn't realize how ridiculous my "Currently Playing" list was until I typed it out. lol

It's gonna be a couple weeks before I pick up Second Son, but I can't wait. Just too much on my plate right now, though.
PSN: Draconas_Lyrr
Difference between "a" and "an": "a" comes before consonant sounds, "an" before vowel sounds.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. What are you playing and what's your next purchase?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived