This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I just beat Final Fantasy 1 (PSP)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. I just beat Final Fantasy 1 (PSP)

User Info: shadowenclave47

shadowenclave47
3 years ago#1
Which one should i play next? Its the only one i beat so far.
3DS FC 3539-9421-0380

User Info: Rygon

Rygon
3 years ago#2
FF3(D)

Improves on the first one in every way. FF2 is more of a detour.
http://backloggery.com/war_lion108

User Info: Junpei_Stupei

Junpei_Stupei
3 years ago#3
You should play....

http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/xAlRzVsXC6E/sddefault.jpg

I gotta admit. She looks even more beautiful in CGI.

We'll miss you... *cries*
I think I bought the wrong console this gen.

shadowenclave47
3 years ago#4
I should also say that i have tried and can play all of them except 12 and the 2 mmo's and i don't like 3 and 4 (DS) because they make me mad.
3DS FC 3539-9421-0380

shadowenclave47
3 years ago#5
bump
3DS FC 3539-9421-0380

User Info: Bob the Almighty

Bob the Almighty
3 years ago#6
Play FF 4: The Complete Collection or any of the PS1 games. If you have a GBA FF 5&6 should also be played.

Whatever you do don't touch the PS3 games. I fact just quit the series altogether with FF 9. Probably be for the best.
You were the lightning in that rain. You can still shine through the darkness.

User Info: Bekness

Bekness
3 years ago#7
Why don't you play the 2nd one?
http://www.bewaretherobotsquad.com/ R<3B xx
Babes & I Now Playing - Mercenary Kings Babes & I Now Reading - Kill Your Boss & All American Girl

User Info: Godstriker8

Godstriker8
3 years ago#8
X HD just came out, and it's one of the most beloved in the series.

If you want to try a FF that's similar to the first one in terms of style, yet is closer to modern FF in terms of storytelling, you can try FF4 as a sort of bridge between classic and modern FF.
I'm just dickin aroouunnnd
SHAKE AND BAKE!

User Info: Garage_Man

Garage_Man
3 years ago#9
Well...I would honestly play IX. Be full warned though it WILL make the rest of the series look very meh. I started with 7 about a year ago and never finished...lost my save file 20 hours in and haven't been able to get into it again..sad days lol. The next one I played after was IX which was a few months ago, best game I have played especially if you have good reading comprehension skills. The story and characters are quite amazing..least in my opinion.

After I finished IX I needed something to take my mind off of it. I have since played 5 hours of FF1, 4 hours in FF3, and 2 hours in FF4. As you can see I have hopped around cause I don't really like them that much.

Take it for what you want. Just make sure you put IX on the list.

Edit: Also have started X when it released and I really don't understand it. 13 was easier to get into....It isn't bad but again it isn't that amazing either.

shadowenclave47
3 years ago#10
Garage_Man posted...
Well...I would honestly play IX. Be full warned though it WILL make the rest of the series look very meh. I started with 7 about a year ago and never finished...lost my save file 20 hours in and haven't been able to get into it again..sad days lol. The next one I played after was IX which was a few months ago, best game I have played especially if you have good reading comprehension skills. The story and characters are quite amazing..least in my opinion.

After I finished IX I needed something to take my mind off of it. I have since played 5 hours of FF1, 4 hours in FF3, and 2 hours in FF4. As you can see I have hopped around cause I don't really like them that much.

Take it for what you want. Just make sure you put IX on the list.

Edit: Also have started X when it released and I really don't understand it. 13 was easier to get into....It isn't bad but again it isn't that amazing either.

I have played FF 9 a few years ago but never beat it because my save got deleted on disk 3 and i haven't played it since.
3DS FC 3539-9421-0380
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. I just beat Final Fantasy 1 (PSP)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived