This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Name a series that has never had a good game.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Name a series that has never had a good game.

User Info: Rafedx

Rafedx
3 years ago#171
Okay so I wanted to know why some of you have such hatred for each other so I did a google search and good lord you guys, some of you are messed up. There is a facebook page where all one guy does is constantly talk about the users here he hates, I have seen blogs from some users whining about other users and the sad thing is they are all the same people who have multiple accounts to basically yell at one another. Some of you need to take a step back from this place and rethink the time you are wasting yelling at one another for no real reason other then to fight over the internet. How old are some of you? Isn't that sort of stuff left to high school kids?

A part of me wishes I didn't bother to understand why, at least I wouldn't have seen how sad it is. If some of you hate this site so much why stay? If some of you hate one another so much why not just slap each other on ignore?

But whatever, by all means keep having a back and forth "no you" fest. Greer I don't see eye to eye with you but god damn do you have a massive hate train following you around, some even seem obsessed. You would think once they close this site they would be done with it but what you say sure sticks with them even after they leave this place. People have made blogs posts and even Wikis about you. For people who hate you so much they sure like talking about you.

Gamefaqs is serious business I guess.
http://www.terra-comic.com --> Terra: a Science Fiction Webcomic
(message deleted)

User Info: OracleGunner

OracleGunner
3 years ago#173
I have no clue who that f***ing is.

I swear that kids these days don't know boxing. Alright, how about Ali? Do you know who Ali is?

If with equal or just a little bit more force, then yes, it would be completely fair.

Considering 2 people cannot hit something equally, then it's not fair.

You cannot retaliate ten fold.

That is a lie.

Fair amount of force, and in same spot

First it's equal, now it's fair. Do you have a shred of consistency in you?

Equal punishment would be around the same amount, or perhaps a little more since it's punishment for a wrongdoing in the first place.

So you are still confused. Come one decide equal or more?

You are the ones insulting me

Where?

stating that

Where?

I have mental problems

You do? Why didn't you tell us before? Are you hiding things from us?
The Unofficial Iron Castle That Smashes Through Mountains of every board in the multiverse. ppl who got it:4
The Official Tlaloc of the SMT IV board.

User Info: Rafedx

Rafedx
3 years ago#174
Mad_Cauliflower posted...
Rafedx posted...
But whatever, by all means keep having a back and forth "no you" fest. Greer I don't see eye to eye with you but god damn do you have a massive hate train following you around, some even seem obsessed. You would think once they close this site they would be done with it but what you say sure sticks with them even after they leave this place. People have made blogs posts and even Wikis about you. For people who hate you so much they sure like talking about you.

Enabling him, isn't a good thing.

Those you call "obsessed" with him, could stop talking to him in a heartbeat, and he would still be trying to piss off everyone he could, which is the whole reason he has a "hate train".

his actions off site, are why a certain few dislike him for more than his PAAGG/pew pew BS.

You literally don't know the half of it

I don't think I want to know more. lol People just really need to ignore him every chance they get. Seeing pages and pages in some topics where all people do is argue with him isn't very interesting to see. I was just shocked at some of the stuff I saw because he is all over the internet and its all slam blogs. I am assuming the Facebook page is his though which is sad in itself but damn, I didn't know this hate ran so deep.

Even if he did try to piss people off, flag and ignore seems to be a good option in my opinion rather then fight with him, but that's the way I see it and well that's none of my business. :p
http://www.terra-comic.com --> Terra: a Science Fiction Webcomic

User Info: Mad_Cauliflower

Mad_Cauliflower
3 years ago#175
Rafedx posted...
I don't think I want to know more. lol People just really need to ignore him every chance they get. Seeing pages and pages in some topics where all people do is argue with him isn't very interesting to see. I was just shocked at some of the stuff I saw because he is all over the internet and its all slam blogs. I am assuming the Facebook page is his though which is sad in itself but damn, I didn't know this hate ran so deep.

Even if he did try to piss people off, flag and ignore seems to be a good option in my opinion rather then fight with him, but that's the way I see it and well that's none of my business. :p

Completely agreed. But when he couldn't get me here, he went to another forum to make another mess, and when that backfired, he bombarded my PSN inbox with hateful spew.

I'm happy to not mention stuff like that, and keep my comments relative to what he says right here and now, but that didn't stop him making fun of a 14 year break up, just to get cheap shots.

If you want to see obsession, don't let him get the last word and walk away from any argument you're currently having.
Those mostly foul, cry foul the most
If you open your mind too much, your brain will fall out
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Name a series that has never had a good game.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived